I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG

I' M Gonna Give Spanking! Rpg - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2009 - 1:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
8th Sep, 2009 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking!

While doing weekend shopping at a local Wal-Mart you witness an irate mother losing patience with her child's more than hyper behavior. You can see she is on her brink of despair as she threatens him, "I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking!"

This is where you guys step in. You may be for or against based on the child's behavior, make recommendations to the mother or simply argue with each other if you should mind your business.

NOTE: Do not reply a second time unless at least three people have initially participated.

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2009 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Spanking You Give Gonna Im

Kim role,

Mariah enters the store to get a few supplies for her favorite nephew. She sees a screaming toddler and an angry mom and a few people here and there looking but not saying anything....

She hears the mother threatening the child with spanking, she knows how challenging some kids can be but she feels bad for the kid.

She sticks around to see what this mother will do....

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2009 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

While shopping for some much needed supplies he enters an aisle and heres the mother make the statement that the child may get a spanking. HE walks up to the mother and says, "You should spank the child let him know you mean business."

10th Sep, 2009 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

O'hashrek role,

Strolling in a nice relaxed pair of trousers and finally enjoying the day it soon starts turning sour with the sound of a wailing child.

Strolling towards to the sound to see why the ruckus he has a flash back of being a child and being beaten with objects for similar reasons.

"lady is everything OK?" Not hearing a response he adds, "My friend her is right you have a choice spank the child or get out. You must follow up on the threat!"

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2009 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would say that if you do not follow through on your threat you child is going to learn that your threats mean nothing and you will lose control.

28th Sep, 2009 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

O'hashrek role,

Shaking his head he turns to Donald, "One would think people have never had pets growing up to learn basic care giving or perhaps think that just yelling is enough.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Sep, 2009 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I'm Gonna Give You Spanking! RPG

Kim role,

Mariah is standing in the middle and cannot believe the words she is hearing....

Are you all from the dark ages? How dare you tell the lady to hurt the poor little innocent child! I'm pretty sure you guys were spanked as kids and probably that's the reason your brains aren't working all that well anymore!

Mariah is fuming....

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2009 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm Gonna Give You Spanking! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive

I am not telling her to smack the child I am simply saying that if you make a threat you should carry it through because if you do not they will learn that your threats are empty and meaningless thus you have less control. If she carries out the threat then the child will learn that she is serious the next time they act out.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: I'm Gonna Give You A Spanking! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,