At Least Spell Properly

At Spell Properly - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Sep, 2009 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Sep, 2009 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

At Least Spell Properly

At Least Spell Properly

I run a Community where guests are allowed to comment on Topics they are interested in without becoming a Member. This 'extra' anonymity makes them feel they can bash other responses within the Thread with some kind of authority on the subject as though they were experts. The funny part about it, that is not really comical at all, is they cannot spell to save their life! I was never a great speller and I rarely check my grammar simply because there is just too much for me to do online. However, if I were going to add input to a Topic on a Constructive Community as though I knew something about it then I would at least check my spelling, so I don't look like a dummy. I guess the anonymity makes all text ills justifiable though, right?

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: At Least Spell Properly

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,