Enter The Dang Field Properly

Enter Dang Field Properly - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Sep, 2009 - 5:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Sep, 2009 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

I receive an Email... It is a new User that has joined one of our Communities, but wait, another Email follows - this one a rejection of their Registration from a mail host - the mail host did not recognize the Email of the user. I did a little investigation by tracking the IP of the person online since they are still in the mode of Registering. It so happens that the host rejected the Email because they put a typo in their Email address while Registering, so it went to the wrong host. Now, I was about to send them an Email telling them that the reason they will not be able to access our Community is because of the mistake. However, after some thought I did not bother, why should I? Time is money, I could be doing something better, actually I have LOTS to do! On the Registration form it says to enter your Email TWICE and check it over to make sure it is CORRECT. Now the same user is wasting lots of time trying to figure out why they did not get the validation Email. Even now they are trying to Post without even looking for a validation Email - what does this mean - they did not read a thing, just joined and was hoping to "say something". Thanks goodness they did not join, such ignorance should not be rewarded with seeing their nonsense perpetuated on our Community. Read and enter the fields correctly and stop making yourself look... You know.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Enter The Dang Field Properly

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,