What Do You Want?

What Want - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Sep, 2009 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Sep, 2009 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

What Do You Want?

It amazes me when people ask for a job done but cannot describe properly what they want in that job. Worst off when you ask for details they become infuriated that you want specifics. I often find such potential clients trouble - I have dealt with them before. They usually make you do the work and when you have completed (based on their explanation) they ask for more and more changes. Most times they do not really know what they want, even worst they do not see your time and investment in working on their project. Now, if a client does not know what they want and you are finished a job and they are willing to pay for additions or changes then that is fine, and I am NOT talking about that. I am talking about the prospective client that wants to pay one fee and then have their site designed, re-designed, and designed over again for just one fee! How unreasonable can you be!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sat Apr 20 1:26:59 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

What Do You Want?

Add Comment
I think what do you want? has to be expounded quickly to understand what do you want? conceive find out.

> TOPIC: What Do You Want?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,