Annie Le Murder Case

Annie Le Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Sep, 2009 - 4:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Annie Le Murder Case Missing at Yale University days before wedding
12th Sep, 2009 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Annie Le Murder Case

This sounds like foul play but I am not sure. Apparently she never left the building, I wonder if that professor who canceled his class just before she went missing has anything to do with her disappearance?

international QUOTE
Authorities in Connecticut refuted media reports Saturday that a body had been found in the search for a missing Yale graduate student, but they confirmed, without elaborating, that evidence had been seized.

Annie Le, 24, who disappeared days before she was scheduled to be married, was last seen Tuesday entering a building at the New Haven, Conn., university.

A report that a body was found inside the building was not true, FBI Special Agent Kim Mertz said at a news conference Friday evening.

"Items that could potentially be evidence have been seized. None have yet been associated with Annie Le," Mertz said, responding to other reports of bloody clothing found inside the building.

University officials have urged the public not to jump to conclusion.

"The investigation is at a very difficult stage," University Vice President and Secretary Linda Lorimer said, adding that many agencies are working together to find out what happened to the student.

The New York Daily News, citing an unnamed police source, reported earlier Friday that detectives had questioned a Yale professor. Le, a doctoral student in pharmacology at the Ivy League university, was supposed to attend the professor's class Tuesday afternoon, but the course was canceled shortly before Le was reported missing…

Annie Le Murder Case
Annie Le Murder Case (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2009 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Le Annie

I hope it's not another situation like a couple of years ago, that woman who just got cold feet and disappeared before her wedding, then turned up in another state a couple of weeks later. On the other hand, I hope this young woman has not come to any harm. The world just gets weirder all the time.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2009 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Annie Le Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

Is it her?

Human Remains Found in Search for Annie Le, Missing Yale Student, Investigators Say Ref. ABC News

14th Sep, 2009 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Le Annie

Wow, I am almost 100% sure that body is of Annie Le. Not even Yale University is safe these days! What a tragic ending! And so many questions unanswered. Who killed her and why? We know she was supposed to be in a class and the professor teaching that class canceled it just before she went missing.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2009 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Case Murder Le Annie

Confirmed

Police Identify Body Found in Yale Building as Grad Student Annie Le. Ref. ABC News

14th Sep, 2009 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Annie Le Murder Case

This is so sad. My heart goes to Annie's family and friends. What a terrible tragedy.

Now we need to find out who killed Annie and why. My theory is that this is a love-story gone sour. Whoever killed Annie, knew her very well so I have two possible scenarios:

1. The relationship Annie had with her fiance was not as good as everyone says it is, and she was murdered by request (an inside job) Maybe she found out something the killer did not want her to reveal and she was murdered.

2. She may have had a relationship with a staff member at Yale who got very upset over the upcoming wedding, lost control and killed her.

So far, I have those two scenarios on my mind. I do not believe this was a random act. If another possibility comes to my mind I will post it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2009 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Annie Le Murder Case

Ldsforever you were right about that now the question is who? If this was a paid hit then it would explain how knew one knew, but how did they find time to hide her body on campus?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

15th Sep, 2009 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Annie Le Murder Case Politics Business Civil & History

There was an alarm that went on at around the same time (police does not believe it is connected, I believe it is a possibility) so when the whole building was being evacuated, it could have been the perfect opportunity for the murderer to hide the body.

I am also extremely concern over the silence demonstrated by Annie Le since she first went missing, very unusual for relatives of a missing person (at that time).

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Annie Le Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,