Aliens from Outerspace - Page 3 of 10

QUOTE I believe that aliens exist, but I'm - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th Aug, 2003 - 12:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Are there really 'people' out there? Do they look like us?
Aliens from Outerspace Related Information to Aliens from Outerspace
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2003 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens from Outerspace - Page 3

While a great many UFO sightings have been explained there are some that remain unexplained - so one does wonder what people are seeing.

Regarding abductions - there is no evidence of this and there is an alternate explanation - (deals with sleep paralysis - a normal occurence) that is much simpler.  Although I'm not beyond believing that the US Govt (I don't know about other governments) is behind some incidents - mainly to cover up something they're working on.

I do find it interesting that there is such a prejudice (mental opposition) against the idea that we tend to discount evidence that would in other areas be considered instructive.  I think this prejudice also keeps some more reliable witnesses from coming forward for fear of ridicule.

I do believe my government knows more than its telling.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2003 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Outerspace Aliens

Sophia, thanks for your reply. Sometimes I wonder if what the US government is really trying to hide is the building of new weapons (mass destruction ones?) or other kind of technology and we may suppose are alien related but may be is not, it's just something that they do not want the people know about. Just a thought.

16th Aug, 2003 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I do believe there is "life out there" -- and in agreement with most you who posted your opinion, they are *not* little green men, but similar to us.  And I agree with the position that our (USA) government is not letting us in on what they know.  I saw a website a couple of years ago dedicated to crop circles, where the author believes that the crop circles are actually giving us information -- how to use water for clean energy, for example. It was very interesting, but I've lost the URL and haven't really had time to go look it up.  But the hoax crop circles compared to "true" crop circles is very simple:  true crop circles do not kill the plants, they just bend them gently over!  the "hoax" circles always do kill the plants, because people cannot walk around in fields without snapping the plant stalks.

Interesting.

Roz

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Page 3 Outerspace Aliens

I often wondered that myself about the crop circles.  Were the true actual crop circles made by aliens?  or some other phenomena?  Roz, it is also true what you said about the difference between the real crop circles and the fake ones.  I also think I saw a similar website about that once before.  I'll have to dig into my notes and see if I can find it.  That is the first time that I've heard about the crop circles were giving us information.  I have heard some people talk about, how they were markers for a specific area.  I think one day, we will eventually find out the truth.  Like Mulder from the X Files would say, 'The truth is out there.'  ;)

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Outerspace Aliens

I believe that aliens exist, but I'm not certain if they've ever vistited Earth or not.  My logic is that; the universe is far from infinite but there are so many star systems that the random chance of macro-molecules forming into protiens, forming into strands of DNA must have been met more than once.  Then when you take into consideration that their are an infinite number of universes the chance of one of those universes supporting a form of life that has found a way to travel among the multiverse is absolute (kinda like in Sliders, that was such a good show, huh, why are the good ones always canceled)/

16th Aug, 2003 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace

I believe that aliens exist, but I'm not certain if they've ever vistited Earth or not.  My logic is that; the universe is far from infinite but there are so many star systems that the random chance of macro-molecules forming into protiens, forming into strands of DNA must have been met more than once.

Well, that's the key there wink.gif. I think there are people living in other planets but I dont think they ever visited the Earth before.

Then when you take into consideration that their are an infinite number of universes the chance of one of those universes supporting a form of life that has found a way to travel among the multiverse is absolute

I think every planet in the whole universe has life...but not all of them have the kind of life we have on Earth. I do think they may be more advanced than us but I do not think they're allowed to be in contacted with us but I feel we will meet them someday.

[offtopic] Sliders! I used to love that show! they're showing it again here in Trinidad and I'm mad because they replaced my show 'Smallville' :smile.gif [/offtopic]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Aug, 2003 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Aliens Outerspace - Page 3

Mss said:

Like Mulder from the X Files would say, 'The truth is out there.'  
 Yes, it is.  How much of the truth we get to see?  Well, perhaps in another hundred years smile.gif

InqAndrew said:
...that the random chance of macro-molecules forming into protiens, forming into strands of DNA must have been met more than once....
 That's if you believe that the amazing thing called DNA was a cosmic accident.  :D  I believe it was planned, created, and then implemented by a higher intelligence.

In my opinion of course.

Roz

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2003 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens Outerspace Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

I believe that aliens exist, but I'm not certain if they've ever vistited Earth or not.  My logic is that; the universe is far from infinite but there are so many star systems that the random chance of macro-molecules forming into protiens, forming into strands of DNA must have been met more than once.  Then when you take into consideration that their are an infinite number of universes the chance of one of those universes supporting a form of life that has found a way to travel among the multiverse is absolute (kinda like in Sliders, that was such a good show, huh, why are the good ones always canceled)/

I am a little confused by your comment - are you saying our universe is not infinite and the existence of aliens is explained by alternate or parallel universes?  I think it is generally accepted that space/time is infinite in our universe but I think the latter is still a question of scientific debate.  If you have additional info I would appreciate any references.

I think the possible existence of warp fields and worm holes will eventually solve the distance problem in making contact.  Some planets may have already discovered this technology but may have some sort of "prime directive" preventing contact with us

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Aliens from Outerspace

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,