Aliens from Outerspace - Page 10 of 10

Ha! This one is easy yet complex and - Page 10 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Apr, 2017 - 1:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 
Are there really 'people' out there? Do they look like us?
Aliens from Outerspace Related Information to Aliens from Outerspace
28th Mar, 2010 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace - Page 10

When you look up at the night sky it is littered with stars. Each one of those stars is or was a sun. Each sun represents a possibility for a solar system due to it's gravitational pull and size. Each solar system represents a possibility for life. Taking into consideration that our sun is one of the smallest stars in the sky, other larger suns would have a larger "sweet spot" where planets can orbit around their sun in temperatures that would allow life to exist. Each solar system has their own table of elements, recently discovered that some known solar systems have almost double our elements.

Therefore, If there is a star in the sky that has a solar system, and this solar system contained the correct elements located inside a rock that orbits that sun, and that rock is the perfect distance away from the sun than it is stupid to assume that life does not exist there. In fact, I will bet down to my last penny I ever make in my life that life exists somewhere other than earth. But that does not mean it's intelligent life. Life in other parts of the universe could mean that algae is floating in a body of water on some planet.

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2010 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Outerspace Aliens

international QUOTE
But that does not mean it's intelligent life. Life in other parts of the universe could mean that algae is floating in a body of water on some planet.

Would you be willing to imagine that that life may one day evolve into intelligent life?

After all isn't that how intelligent life supposedly started on earth?

28th Mar, 2010 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

international QUOTE (Oliron @ 28-Mar 10, 6:11 AM)

Would you be willing to imagine that that life may one day evolve into intelligent life?

After all isn't that how intelligent life supposedly started on earth?

Well the way I see it is there is close to a 99% chance that there is some sort of organism out there, even if it's bacteria.

"Intelligent life" means that it requires the ability to think for itself.

Our planet only has intelligent life thanks to chemical change, our atoms clanged together and formed new elements and such forcing adaptation. Since the beginning it was the survival of the fittest and our planet has always been changing. Once upon a time this planet was being formed by these clanging electrons and neutrons that evolved into a ball of rock that was melted by the sun into a molten ball similar to mercury but it was forced further and further away until it cooled causing evaporation (another chemical reaction) witch may have gifted us with the Ozone. The evaporation would now have to rain back down onto the newly crusted rock and create a planet of water. During more changes more things would happen, move and grow.

My guess is that every planet experienced unique changes due to their unique table of elements. So by taking a guess at something like intelligent life on other planets would take that 99% and chop it down drastically.

4th Apr, 2010 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Outerspace Aliens

For a perspective of "us" verses the possibilities for what is out there and the chance of other life please see this Thread and the link provided there for the visuals: Source 5

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2010 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Outerspace Aliens

Name: Timewalker

Comments: Yes aliens do exist , because if we as human beings find something to be unfamiliar then we would call it alien. This planet was natured by other forms of energy including alien forms of energy.

Throughout this earths history we as humans have been monitored, why - because like a child growing up you need to keep an eye on them and possibly guide them through the path.

Mankind is so full of itself that even if we did come face to face with et , our first thought would be to conquer ( the being and the intelligence around the being ) .

Governments already know aliens were on this planet long ago, in fact this planet, pronounced arth is very symbolic to various alien beings ( by the way there are over 60000000 alien beings in this galaxy alone ) they use this planet like a service station and the galactic map says you can go through earths atmosphere but if you stop and ask for directions from any of its civilization( be warned your on your own ) p.s aliens like to come here to charge there vessels as well ( occasionally take the scenic route , through our storm energies.

They also send orbs ( or drone type vessels ) just to monitor the situation and the beings on this planet.

P.s they also think we are one hell of a crazy species that we are in fact exempt from joining the galactic federation ( at least until 2070 ) . or until mankind reaches a higher level of being( enlightenment ) - so my bet is on 2070 - and even thats not 100 percent . Still we are into the age of Aquarius lets see what happens.. Et might come back only this time he will have a Motorola star-phone

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens from Outerspace

Ha! This one is easy yet complex and scary for me, personally I have no doubts that there is other life out there because I mean, look at that the NASA has just discovered a system with 7 planets that could have life in them! Unless of course you're a conspiracy theory nerd and think that the system doesn't exist wink.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Aliens from Outerspace

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,