Aliens from Outerspace - Page 2 of 10

QUOTE aliens?  I think not!  I - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 31st Jul, 2003 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Are there really 'people' out there? Do they look like us?
Aliens from Outerspace Related Information to Aliens from Outerspace
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2003 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens from Outerspace - Page 2

I believe we are not alone in the universe, though we still haven't any accurate evidence so far. Probably "they" came to the Earth long time ago, but they don't want to contact us due to some reasons. Maybe they think we are not civilized enough to face such contact. LOL~

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2003 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Outerspace Aliens

aliens well it is hard to say if they are really out there i believe that there is something out there cuz if there wasnt then there woulndt be all of this stuff coming up all the time like aductions and crop circles. and ufo spottings like i said before it is hard not to say that there is something out there or not

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens from Outerspace UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

i believe that there is something out there cuz if there wasnt then there woulndt be all of this stuff coming up all the time like aductions and crop circles. and ufo spottings

Most of the abductions, crop circles, and ufo sightings have been proven to be nothing more than a hoax.  But there are a few cases that are true.  But there is so much misinformation out there that makes it difficult to  find the truth in it.  But it is interesting that you mentioned crop circles.  Shady, have you ever seen the movie, Signs?  ;)

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Page 2 Outerspace Aliens

lol i confess yep :happy: that was a good movie i have to admit. but it is stuff like that,that really make you think you know msit just kinda scares you :hide

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Outerspace Aliens

:T  yes, Shady, Signs was scary ohmy.gif  But I had a good, caring husband to talk me out from hiding under the bed.  ;) lol

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2003 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens from Outerspace

I do agree with my learned friend LDS that there is a life forum out there [but not little green men] i do think that they are far ahead of us years and comperhension of the solar system [they have been here longer than us] i do give some credit to the fact that the kings tombs [the peramids] were built useing ariel layouts [they are to perfect and can not be constructed from the ground up in to days world] they also have found what might have been a landing strip thousands of years ago these landing strips are on top of the preu mountian range  and with these two facts in hand i will have to say that YES we do get visits from these solar travlers i just wish some where some time that we as people on earth would have 100% and no doubt in my mind proof.    That could lead to our government and the what i call the biggest joke of all [AREA 51] but like i said who knows for 100%sure

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2003 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Aliens from Outerspace
A Friend

Aliens Outerspace - Page 2

Hello all,
    aliens?  I think not!  I shall explain.  When god was speaking to Moses, recorded in PofGP, Moses 1;27-35 we read....(And it came to pass, as the voice was still speaking, Moses cast his eyes and beheld the earth, yea, even all of it; and there was not a particle of it which he did not behold, discerning it by the spirit of God.
28 And he beheld also the inhabitants thereof, and there was not a soul which he beheld not; and he discerned them by the Spirit of God; and their numbers were great, even numberless as the sand upon the sea shore.
29 And he beheld many lands; and each land was called earth, and there were inhabitants on the face thereof.
30 And it came to pass that Moses called upon God, saying: Tell me, I pray thee, why these things are so, and by what thou madest them?
31 And behold, the glory of the Lord was upon Moses, so that Moses stood in the presence of God, and talked with him face to face. And the Lord God said unto Moses: For mine own purpose have I made these things. Here is wisdom and it remaineth in me.
32 And by the word of my power, have I created them, which is mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of grace and truth.
33 And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten.
34 And the first man of all men have I called Adam, which is many.
35 But only an account of this earth, and the inhabitants thereof, give I unto you. For behold, there are many worlds that have passed away by the word of my power. And there are many that now stand, and innumerable are they unto man; but all things are numbered unto me, for they are mine and I know them.)
While it is quite clear that there are many inhabitants living on many other worlds, it seems quite clear, (at least to me) that these inhabitants look just like us, since they too were created,(organized) by the same God who created us.  And since god told Moses, "Only an account of this earth, give I unto you."  indicates to me that God does not intend for any of His worlds without number, to make contact with each other.  Since God can send Ministering Angels to give us any information we need, there would be no need for them to visit us.
For what it is worth, I read a book once a few month ago,(Actually, I skimmed through it at the LDS bookstore) where the author stated that all these UFO sightings were caused bt Satan, as a means to try to deceive mankind.  It was his contension that because mankind in the latter days have began to dwell on Mystical things, he is more than happy to oblidge.  I am not sure I accept that statement 100% but it almost seems resonable, till a better explanation comes along.  The bottom line, we are not being visited by Aliens from another world.  That would be totally contrary to the Lord's plan, and would only cause confusion among the Lord's Annointed.  God has a Prophet for this earth and has promised to do nothing except He reveal it to His Prophet, before it is done. Amos 3;7.  Just my thoughts....

31st Jul, 2003 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Aliens Outerspace Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

aliens?  I think not!  I shall explain.  When god was speaking to Moses, recorded in PofGP, Moses 1;27-35

Whew, I understand your strong position on these topics but please understand that not everyone here is LDS and so you are best leaving quotes to the Pearl of Great Price and other scripture to the LDS Deep Doctrine board since not everyone is going to know what you are talking about. Of course it is okay to make referrence to these works, but it should not be done in an absolute way. There is a topic in the LDS Deep Doctrine board about this... check for it. Please see the top of the help section for more specific details.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Aliens from Outerspace

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,