Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? - Page 2 of 8

True Mss, but the past in cases like that - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Jul, 2003 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Top  Kobe Bryant,Bad Boy [News] Felony sexual assault against Kobe
Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? Related Information to Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
27th Jul, 2003 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? - Page 2

This thread is getting bigger than I thought it would, well since everyone is so involved, especially Max (lol), I decided to do a little more research:

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:

# Kobe Bryant was 22, and Vanessa Laine was 18 when they were married April, 18, 2001, in Dana Point, California at St. Edward Roman Catholic Church.

# They met at a music video shoot where she was a background dancer.

# Vanessa is from Huntington Beach, California.

# Engaged while she was still in high school, her engagement ring is 7 carats in size, and valued at $100,000.

# The couple has one daughter, Natalia Diamante Bryant, born in January, 2003.
https://marriage.about.com/cs/celebritymarr.../kobebryant.htm

:spock: Below is a pic of him and the wife, plus some added commentary...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2003 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
A Friend

Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

Well in my opinion Kobe is inocent Ithink the woman is only in it for the money hoping for a big pay off a way to get rich quick.  The same thing that happened to Mike Tyson they are always going for a way to get rich quick so they find a way to set them up and when the oppertunity comes up they jump and that is my opinion

27th Jul, 2003 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well I tend to agree with you Shady, BUT if he had kept himself where he ought to be then that would not be an excuse right? Danny Ainge left the game for the great reason of his family. He thought his wife was more important than the game, I hope Kobe will start thinking the same because from now on he will be known as, 'The guy that assaults women'.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2003 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
A Friend

Page 2 Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

I agree, Jb.  I was just watching Dateline on NBC and they did a story on the whole Kobe thing.  It just keeps getting worse for him.  Plus, he is supposed to appear in court next week to answer the charges.  They were also talking about how some of the NBA officials didn't know why Kobe didn't have his room with the rest of the team on that day of the alleged assault.  If he gets convicted, he can do alot of time in prison and pay a hefty fine as well.

By the way, Jb.  Thanks for the info on Kobe.  smile.gif  The pic with the xtra commentary on it was humorous too.  lol  smile.gif

27th Jul, 2003 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Boy Bad Bryant Kobe

Well in my opinion Kobe is inocent Ithink the woman is only in it for the money hoping for a big pay off a way to get rich quick.  The same thing that happened to Mike Tyson they are always going for a way to get rich quick so they find a way to set them up and when the oppertunity comes up they jump and that is my opinion

I disagree with you Shady and I will tell you. First of all, it's impossible for us to really know whether he raped this girl or not, it is easy for the people to say it's not true because of all the money Bryant has but it doesn't mean that it's not true. I guess the justice will decide that. Secondly, innocent? he may be innocent of sexual felony but he definetly is guilty to put himself in that situation by sleeping with someone else besides his wife :smile.gif Being such a known star, with so much money, with a beautiful wife, he went and did the wrong thing, then I would tell him: 'Deal with it!!! :smile.gif Too bad!!!'.
Third, the example of Mike Tyson is a terrible example to give. Why? he had more than a dozen (and I'm being good with the number) of police report for domestic violence yes, he's a wife beater. Everybody knows that and everybody knows that he also admitted he cheated on his wives. So who the heck is going to believe to these guys anyway? they're LOSERS!!!!  they are liars and deceivers. Nobody will believe them! and I said to that 'Well done!'.

If he gets convicted, he can do alot of time in prison and pay a hefty fine as well.

Well, I don't think he will ever go to jail. If he's convicted he will only get 4 years in prison...yes! for years only!!!!!!  can you believe that? :smile.gif but if the judge is good enough...(and yes they tend to be with the rich and powerful people) then he will be on probation only for 20 years (yeah, he may be going to visit the Elderly's home once every month) :smile.gif and pay a fine of $750,000 that is NOTHING for him...:smile.gif

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2003 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
A Friend

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?

That is true about his jail time, but by some slim chance he does get convicted and the judge decided to make an example of him, he could end up with a life sentence, instead of just 4 years.  Because if I understood correctly, it is a felony that he commited.  But of course, the judge could be soft on him, but then most of the famous athletes would think that they could be immune to the laws as well.  If they would quit treating the famous people with kid gloves, and make examples out them, maybe they would quit doing some of the things that they do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2003 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?
A Friend

Kobe Bryant Bad Boy - Page 2

the guy sucks really bad and i think he gives basketball a bad name, i hope the lady he hurt gets justice

28th Jul, 2003 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Kobe Bryant Bad Boy Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

True Mss, but the past in cases like that makes me think it will be a case that people will forget so fast. Look at Mike Tyson, O J Simpson, Dennis Rodman and the list goes on...
They have one thing most people don't. You may think is money, but it's not. They have FAME. And fame in this world means power.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Kobe Bryant - Bad Boy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,