Golf

Golf - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Jul, 2004 - 6:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »
The highest paid sport, but when do they ever start to sweat?
5th Nov, 2003 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Golf

To me it is so boring, a more competitive person myself, but do you like it? Are you a Tiger Woods fan?

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2003 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Golf

I love golf, I think is a great sport! many people say is boring but I never fall asleep when I watch on TV. I just love it, it takes so much strategy to play it! I never played it before but I hope to be able to do it one day. smile.gif Tiger Woods is the best!!!!!!!!!! ;D

14th Nov, 2003 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Golf Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I don't generally enjoy watching golf, but I LOVE to play it!  It is the most difficult game I have ever attempted.  I was quite athletic in my younger days, but that doesn't help me much when it comes to golf.

I love golf!

6th Jul, 2004 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Golf

Stephen Aimes, a Trinidadian, is now ranked 17th in the world after winning a cup in the USA. Good on him. By the way, he got something like US$2,400,000+, wish I could get even 1% of that.

25th Jul, 2004 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Golf

I just wanted to get some opinions on Tiger Woods slump (if you can call it a slump). His last major win was in April 2002 (The Masters). His number of Top 10 finished has been declining (2002 - 13; 2003 - 12; 2004 - 9). His number of tournaments won also declining (2002 - 5; 2003 - 5; 2004 - 1) and he is no longer the money leader on the PGA tour. A lot of sports critics place the blame on his recent marriage and lack of focus and effort. Others claim he has nothing left to achieve in the sport. What do you think?

26th Jul, 2004 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Golf

First of all, did you all know that the name of GOLF is an acronym? It stands for:

Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden

Of course, that was back in the days when women didn't vote.

Anyway, golf can be interesting to watch when there are really great players on the green. Tiger Woods was awesome in his "glory days" -- which seem to be petering out.

I agree with you, malexander, he's not on the top of his game lately. I tend to think it *is* because he got married and has a different focus now. It may also be because he's already made millions and doesn't have to prove himself anymore. He's not so much under his father's command also now that he's a grown man and a celebrity, and he doesn't have the drive his father did.

IMO
Roz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2004 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Golf

First of all, did you all know that the name of GOLF is an acronym? It stands for:

Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden

That is too funny, I had never heard of this before! laugh.gif I'll have to tell that one to my buddies at work who golf. You would think a women's group would have already protested a change in the name of the sport, similar to what happened at the last Masters tournament.

28th Jul, 2004 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

Golf Movies Music Fashion & Sports

They don't need to change the name... there is already a Women's PGA, etc. Besides, what could they possibly change it to now? It would be the way "The-Artist-Formerly-Known-As-Prince" is referred to, you know? "And now, the {insert new name here} Tournament, for-the-sport-formerly-known-as-golf.... blah blah." Too funny, malexander!!

Roz

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Golf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,