Your Favorite Sport - Page 5 of 6

I love MMA or mixed martial arts. Its the - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2016 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
25th Mar, 2005 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport - Page 5

Okay, I'm athletically challenged..so what!? Seriously though, I've tried playing football, lawn tennis, badminton and cricket and I truly suck at it! So I have utmost respect for those professional athletes out there. I do envy them!
So ultimately, I have to settle down in front of the television for 90 mins or sometimes the whole day depending on if I'm watching the most celebrated sport in the world (football) or the Caribbean's heart and soul (cricket). I know many people don't like cricket, I didn't when I was little but once you understand the game, its nail-biting especially West-Indies matches.
Football..well I can't possibly put into words my love for this game! Especially the Italians wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2005 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Sport Favorite Your

My favorite sport is football (soccer - I don't want to be misunderstood). By far. I love to play it, I love to watch others play it, I love to watch it on the TV. I'm addicted to football. Off course I like other sports ... I don't play them, but it's fun to watch them: basketball, american football, handball and athletics.

16th Mar, 2007 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I really love basketball, and regularly watch the games on the tv. I used to go and watch our local team, until the team disbanded.

I don't really like to participate in sport, other than swimming and walking, which I try to do quite a bit of to keep a bit healthier as I don't take part in any other sport.

31st May, 2016 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Sport Favorite Your

Mixed martial arts of course! Its one of the best sports around where there are no limits to your potential. Only raw power and skill are exerted for 15 to 20 minutes!

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Sport Favorite Your

I'm from germany so my favourite sport is soccer. It's by far the most popular sport here and in general it is fun to play and watch.
But while I lived in the US I discovered football and ice hockey and I try to keep up with news and scores from both.

23rd Jul, 2016 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport

And that doesn't have anything to do with being the world cup champions right? wink.gif I like gymnastics so I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Olympics because its not a sport you see too often.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2016 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport - Page 5

I really enjoy gymnastics as well. My favorite sport would be volleyball as I enjoy playing it the most and I enjoy watching it whenever I can find a game on. My least favorite is golf I would say. I know they are amazing athletes and are doing amazing things on the course. I just can't take watching it.

22nd Sep, 2016 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

I love MMA or mixed martial arts. Its the most revolutionary sport in this century and its still growing. I feel it will overtake pro wrestling and probably become the biggest entertainment sport ever.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Sport

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,