Where Was Obama Born? - Page 3 of 4

I don't get this, wasn't this - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st May, 2012 - 2:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2011 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Where Was Obama Born? - Page 3

Hawaii won't release Obama birth info

Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie will end his quest to prove President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii because it's against state law to release private documents, his office said Friday. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2011 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Born Obama Where

Obama Birth Certificate Revealed

President Obama's long-form birth certificate is being released, the White House announced today. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2011 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Where Was Obama Born? History & Civil Business Politics

Obama releases birth certificate, holds press conference

President Obama held a brief press conference this morning to address the ongoing (and completely ridiculous) birther issue. The White House released his original birth certificate and Obama followed that up by stating what most Americans already knew - that he was born in Hawaii. Obama said the nation has bigger, more important issues to talk about, saying he was 'puzzled and amused' that 'sideshows and carnival barkers' keep getting dragged on and on and on. He said America doesn't have time for this 'silliness' and it's time to move on. But will the hardcore birther crowd be satisfied? In a word: NO. Glenn, Stu and Pat reveal how the birther claims will be taken to the next level on radio today. Source 4 PLUS: The birth certificate the President doesn't want Americans to see.

28th Apr, 2011 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Born Obama Where

Guess who is taking all the credit for getting Pres. Obama to reveal his birth certificate:

international QUOTE
Trump takes credit: 'I'm very proud of myself today'

Is there ever a minute where Trump is not proud of himself for having enough money to own all the finest things? He constantly brags about his gold plated toothbrushes and platinum socks or what have you, but today was especially great in TrumpWorld because he (according to himself) was solely responsible for getting Obama to finally release his birth certificate. Trump said he was glad it was over - which is odd, because like 5 minutes ago he was saying his 'researchers' in Hawaii had found some damming evidence. What in the world is Donald Trump thinking? Glenn tries to get inside the brain that's covered by the worst rug in history on radio today. Source 5

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 10th May, 2011 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Born Obama Where

Name: Viring

Comments: I think Obama may actually be Jewish or have a Jew line, don't ask me how I know its just a hunch based on what I've seen.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2012 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Where Was Obama Born?

Arizona sheriff unveils Obama birth probe

At a news conference, Arpaio said the probe revealed that there was probable cause to believe Obama's long-form birth certificate released by the White House in April is a computer-generated forgery. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2012 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Where Obama Born - Page 3

Literary agent's 1991 booklet: Obama 'born in Kenya':

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." Ref. Source 1

21st May, 2012 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Where Obama Born Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

I don't get this, wasn't this resolved before when Pres. Obama showed his birth certificate for public scrutiny? Why are they still beating a dead horse?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Where Was Obama Born?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,