NBA - BasketBall

Nba Basketball - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Jul, 2004 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (34) »
Jazz, Bulls, Sonics, Lakers and others
5th Nov, 2003 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall

The NBA has really promoted basktball to the point that the whole world is interested. Who is your favorite team? What about individual player?

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2004 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

BasketBall NBA

I love the sport of basketball. Currently my favorite NBA teams are the New York Knicks and the Minnesota Timberwolves. My favorite active player is Kevin Garnett. My favorite all-time player was Patrick Ewing. I was very disappointed that the Timberwolves could not make it to the NBA Finals but very pleased to see how far they got after the 0-7 drought in the playoffs. I hope the Detroit Pistons can win the current NBA Finals because I am tired of seeing the Lakers win. Any thoughts on this?

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2004 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

NBA - BasketBall Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I have almost always liked the Bulls. Scottie Pippen was one of my favorite players. Was you ask? Well I'm now focusing on Football rather than Basketball so you can figure out the rest. >_>'

17th Jun, 2004 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

BasketBall NBA

ShadowNinja, I understand your first sentence but your second makes no sense at all. As far as basketball greats - no one in my mind can compare with Michael Jordan. I never forgot how he was so sick and still managed to help the Bulls beat the Jazz in the finals (it was the only time I wanted Jordan to loose).

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2004 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

BasketBall NBA

JB, I only meant that I don't like Basketball as much as I used to.

Yeah Jorden is very cool. I was a huge fan of him when I was little.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2004 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

NBA - BasketBall

Well, I've been a Phoenix Suns fan since the 1969-70 season. Lots of ups and downs, mostly been a winning team but we've never won it all. In fact, the Suns hold the record for the oldest franchise without a championship. Hopefully, that will change soon. We've got a good, young nucleus and plenty of cap room space to land a good free agent. There's been talk of getting Tracie McGrady, Kobe Bryant or Shaq. All three are long shots but there are others out there that can help us. The team is trying to build around Amare Stoudemire, rookie of the year 2 years ago right out of high school. Shaq called him the future of the NBA. The next 2 weeks will be interesting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jun, 2004 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

NBA BasketBall

The Suns do seem to be saving their money for a big deal, after having traded their 1st round pick to the Bulls yesterday. I dont think they are in contention for Shaq, McGrady or Bryant though, as these players are not looking to build a team but win championships and division titles right away.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2004 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

NBA - BasketBall
A Friend

NBA BasketBall Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The local news reported here in Phoenix today the Suns are prepared to offer a 100 million dollar deal over 6 years to Kobe. Of cource, the Lakers, Clippers and a few other teams can match that. They also noted Kobe has expressed a desire to remain in Southern California so he may not seriously consider the offer. Also, he could end up in a Colorado jail. I wonder if they have a prison basketball team? Instead of $100 million, he'll get 3 meals a day and a cot.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: NBA - BasketBall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,