Thomaslee Introduction - Page 49 of 52

Thomaslee, thank you for your Donation, your - Page 49 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:58pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 52 109 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 52 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 
RPGer
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 36
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.4%
[+] Gain: 59.38 FP
Charm: none

Thomaslee Introduction - Page 49

That's a very delicate situation specially with an ex-con living there also. You should try to find better accommodations as soon as possible.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Law & Order | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Jan, 2016 - 12:48pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 604
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 33.1%
[+] Gain: 200.05 FP
Charm: 39

Introduction Thomaslee

Well her son isn't allowed anywhere near the house without being arrested, and she will need to be out of the house in three days from yesterday.

I think I should be okay, but I could be wrong.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 14 September 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 29th Sep, 2009 - 11:34pm
Signature: Only by falling into darkness, does one realize how precious the light is.
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle

Thomaslee Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Sighs, today was busy and I am tired but I should have time to get things finished up tomorrow.

If not, I have a three day weekend of sorts unless I can find some day labor work to help me generate some extra cash until my next paycheck. I will keep you informed on my progress, and try to get things added/updated.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 14 September 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 29th Sep, 2009 - 11:34pm
Signature: Only by falling into darkness, does one realize how precious the light is.
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 49 Introduction Thomaslee

Hi Thomaslee! Please see your post here right above mine. You can keep your schedule and personal details here. Please see: RPG Etiquette.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle

Introduction Thomaslee

Thank for the reminder and the link I guess. I thought that I worded my post well enough that it could still relate to the roleplay. Seems though I was incorrect, which is why it got moved here and a link to the rules already known.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:41am

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle

Thomaslee Introduction

Now I think I have remembered a few times mention of members having blogs on here. Where would I go for this and perhaps start using a blog myself for a few things I want to post on?

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:56am

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

Page 49 Thomaslee Introduction

Hi Thomaslee! Just go to the public blog board and start one: Start New Blog.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee Introduction - Page 49

Thomaslee, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Guest please SHARE: "Thomaslee Introduction" on:

+  « First of 52 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Thomaslee Introduction
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Thomaslee Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Wizard

Merlin (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Stacia / Charmaine (7)
KNtoran / Drogda (7)
Txtrpg / Zork (7)
Kelic / Kelic (6)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Seraphina / Alana (5)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.