Would you ride on this?

Would Ride This - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Aug, 2003 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
If it has two wheels then it may move faster than four!
31st Jul, 2003 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Would you ride on this?

From the site:

'The Dodge Tomahawk can reach 60 miles an hour in about 2.5 seconds, and has a theoretical top speed of nearly 400 mph. Each pair of wheels is separated by a few inches and each wheel has an independent suspension. Bernhard said four wheels were necessary to handle the power from the engine.'

And the link is:
https://www.allpar.com/cars/concepts/tomahawk.html
You can go check it out.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2003 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Would you ride on this?
A Friend

this ride Would

I like the look of it.  Very futuristic like something out of the Terminator movies.  ;)But I would never feel comfortable driving something that could go that fast.  I fail to see the point of why make something to go that fast, unless you are going to use it for racing purposes and even then, you would have to take the fuel cut-off chip out of the engine brainbox to get it to go that fast.  Besides, it wouldn't be considered a motorcycle anymore with four wheels instead of two.  But of course to keep the motorcycle in control on the road at such high speeds, I can understand why the need for four tires.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2003 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Would you ride on this?
A Friend

Would you ride on this? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well I think that it looks cool and I just dont know 400 mph that is awfull fast on some thing like that.  I would have to say that I would take it for a spin but I would never open it up to no 400 mph but yea I would ride it at least once....

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Would you ride on this?
A Friend

this ride Would

Hey here is something that you may not want to drive..  it is a 2001 dodge viper gts venom1000 turbo. in 8.93 secs it will 149.65 mph that is in a quarter mile pass the owner/builder claims that it is the first 8-sec viper powered by a v-10 it has a 150 shot of nitrous for more info check it out at www.HennesseyPerformance.com

now I would definitely ride in that

9th Aug, 2003 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

this ride Would

:spock: I really do not understand the thrill of cars and fast vehicles, it makes me think about the people in the days of cowboys and indians or even further back. I wonder if they thought the same way about their horses? LOL

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2003 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Would you ride on this?
A Friend

Would you ride on this?

lol hey that is a thought.  I got this new mag. in today and it has a new car in it for 2004 and it comes out of the factory running from 0-60 in 3.2 secs and it costs 1.2million dollars now that is just a little outrageous... lol

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2003 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Would you ride on this?
A Friend

Would ride this

I wouldn't ride this thing on a dare or even a bet... It does not look safe... Motorbikes, No problem, but this is a missile with wheels...

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2003 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Would you ride on this?
A Friend

Would ride this Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

now that is just a little outrageous

Shady, you and your 'need for speed'  :smile.gif  j/k  lol  The price and the speed are alittle too much for my tastes.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Would you ride on this?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,