Palestine vs. Israel - Page 6 of 109

QUOTE Probably the expectation is, 'well Israel, - Page 6 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 4th Apr, 2003 - 4:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 109 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (109) »

?
Poll: Which statement is the MOST true for you with regards to the Israeli vs. Palestine conflict?
  Israel is a terrorist State       10.94%
  Palestine is a terrorist State       23.44%
  Palestine has no claim on anything since the last war       6.25%
  Israel should withdraw and allow Palestine to become a State       9.38%
  Israel is only doing what the USA wants       3.12%
  Palestine is only doing what the Islamist want       1.56%
  Both people are equally blood hungry       10.94%
  Both people really want peace but are blind       9.38%
  Israel owns the Middle East       1.56%
  Israel does not belong in the Middle East       9.38%
  Palestine are angry because they were conquered       1.56%
  Palestine was there first and deserve their land       12.50%
Total Votes: 64
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Palestine Statehood Who Is Right? Should Palestine be its own soverign nation state? Why is the USA attempt to block this from happening? Is Israel using an apartheid system much like South Africa did where people are segregated into undesirable areas and become unable to access the basic necessities of life? Does Israel have a point that they have major security challenges against those trying to harm them? How can this be resolved or will it ever? Will there be a Palestine state?
Palestine vs. Israel Related Information to Palestine vs. Israel
3rd Apr, 2003 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 6

I'm not trying to be negative but realistic. Sad but true

Thing is if they give them (Palestine) a state then it will only get worse in my view, because no longer will it just be Israel keeping 'the peace', but it will one country invading another - war!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Israel vs Palestine

Well, I hate to draw biblical parallels, but have you ever heard of Issac and Ishmael?
It seems to me that this is a way of life for the people in that part of the world.

I heard a Muslim cleric say recently that "Islamic thought stopped 500 years ago".

To my mind they all are still living in the days of the Bedouin sheiks.

Hmmm,
Not a bad idea, now that I think about it.
I wouldn't mind riding around the desert on fine Arabian horses, fighting border skirmishes and   coming home to my harem. ;D ;D ;D ;D

4th Apr, 2003 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel Judaism Studies

Well, I hate to draw biblical parallels, but have you ever heard of Issac and Ishmael?

Wait, did Stranger just use a Biblical referrence?
:devil I'm offended!

To my mind they all are still living in the days of the Bedouin sheiks.

Well I think their leaders, clerics, etc drill that into them from their youth. Hence the result is hate all the time. If you notice they vote for leaders who call for war rather than peace.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Page 6 Israel vs Palestine

JB,
You are right.
Which is why their leaders always keep the conflict with Israel boiling; to keep their minds occupied on things other than their own miserable state  of affairs.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Israel vs Palestine

Isreal just wants the gaza strip because it will benefit them more than anything else. This story between Isreal & Palestine goes way back. You would think by now everyone would be living peacefully.  No, it has too have ignorant people in this world.  I WANT THIS & NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP ME!!! Sounds familiar?

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel

Isreal just wants the gaza strip because it will benefit them more than anything else. This story between Isreal & Palestine goes way back. You would think by now everyone would be living peacefully.  No, it has too have ignorant people in this world.  I WANT THIS & NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP ME!!! Sounds familiar?

Annie,
If you will check your history, you will find that Israel was attacked by Egypt and Jordan- without provocation.

The results of that llittle skirmish was that Israel wound up occupying what is now called The West Bank and The Gaza Strip, which had been a part of the respective countries.

Israel kept them as a matter of tactical stategy to keep Egypt and Jordan at bay.

Israel didn't go after those places, but took them in the course of war.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Apr, 2003 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel - Page 6

Israel kept them as a matter of tactical stategy to keep Egypt and Jordan at bay.

Probably the expectation is, 'well Israel, you made your point, now give the land back please'.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Palestine vs. Israel
A Friend

Palestine vs. Israel Studies Judaism - Page 6

Probably the expectation is, 'well Israel, you made your point, now give the land back please'.

If you will note, Egypt and Jordan have kept their mouth shut about it.

And I suspect that if they did Israel would tell them "You better be glad we didn't take the whole flipping country".

> TOPIC: Palestine vs. Israel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,