Stereotypes

Stereotypes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Mar, 2003 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Why we hate them!
16th Oct, 2002 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Stereotypes

I was just thinking in how unfair some people are with their comments in this society and how we stereotype somebody just because the way they look or where they come from...

Example: In the US any black woman is always seem like single mother, going for welfare, noisy, etc...
The spanish people are seem as thiefs and criminals...
The jews are seem as cheap and owners of all tv channels...

Don't you hate that!????

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2002 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Stereotypes
A Friend

Stereotypes

I hate that soooo much...  I must admit also that sometimes I makes jokes out of stereotypes but I hate when somebody says something about mexicans (in my case)... I will NEVER joke about races anymore. sad.gif

17th Oct, 2002 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Stereotypes History & Civil Business Politics

yes, it's so sad when people make fun of your own country. Sad to say, mexicans are number 1 in the United States about stereotypes...it makes me angry when americans think that because you're spanish you have to be a maid like if there is not lawyers or hispanic doctors!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2002 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Stereotypes
A Friend

Stereotypes

Yeah  >:(  Grrr

17th Oct, 2002 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Stereotypes

That's why I think that we need to appreciate our backgrounds, where we come from in that way...when is time to defend our countries or culture we can do it better because we have a love for our nation, nobody will make me feel less! I don't allow it!

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Stereotypes
A Friend

Stereotypes

I hate that also. I am a white male who used to live on a native american reservation. I was stereotyped as a cheating public pain in the butt to the white people of the areas around their because I defended them and not the anglos. I was also stereotyped as a "white man" by the native americans.  I  don't under any circumstance try to put others into a stereotype. I almost got arrested because I was a white male walking in a Black neighborhood going to visit friends that lived in said neighborhood. I hate  stereotypes with all my heart.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2003 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Stereotypes

[quote]. I almost got arrested because I was a white male walking in a Black neighborhood going to visit friends that lived in said neighborhood. I hate  stereotypes with all my heart. [/quote]

Arrested for what???? That's another thing: white and black neighborhoods. Isn't that silly?.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2003 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Stereotypes
A Friend

Stereotypes Politics Business Civil & History

I agree that it was silly for them to do that. They said I looked like a guy who would be sealing drugs. I thought that was totally stupid.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Stereotypes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,