Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board

Start Dungeons Dragons Play Post Board - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Oct, 2009 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Discussion about starting the Dugeons and Dragons system within this Community. Currently something has been started by KNtoran HERE.
14th Oct, 2009 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Start Advance Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board

There was a guy who joined looking for a Dungeons & Dragons play by post board and I was wondering why don't we start one here, I'm sure it will attract a lot of people.

UPDATE: Just to update those who may be coming to this Thread looking for Advance Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post - it was started and is running lively here: Member Wars Role-playing Game

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

If Jb wants to start one I can offer to be the DM if he does not want to be. I play by the D&D 3.5 rules.

14th Oct, 2009 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board Reviews RPG & Card Board

That's cool, actually to the one guy he did offer to help him but it did sound like he didn't want to be the GM. Maybe he can set up a Board for you and you can start up the rules and stuff? What are we going to need to get this really going?

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If Jb is ok with it all we really need is a place in the RPGs for it to be done. After that we can set up a dice roll generator and a separate thread for the character sheets.

After that we need to decide who can all join and what the requirements for joining will be. After that is just people joining.

14th Oct, 2009 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

I think the way he has it setup is the member wars section to start new stuff but I agree about needing a place to have everything go just the way we need it. We need to have a separate board for it and keep it just D&D so it doesn't mix up with the member wars stuff. Maybe you can approach him about it because you're like a veteran here.

14th Oct, 2009 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Good idea but wouldn't that not kinda like hurt JB's efforts to get World of Medieval going for us?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board

I believe if we can set this up and have it in the AD&D world where it is totally separate from the world of medieval we may attract more people into the RPG area and some of them will play both in the AD&D world and the world of Medieval. I know I would.

14th Oct, 2009 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board Board Card & RPG Reviews

I will support anything you guys want to do, however you may want to start small scale in the Member Wars section and if you get lots of people then we can create a Board for you. May I suggest starting several Threads for Rules, Who Can Play, etc. Make sure to place "D&D" as a prefix so your Threads aren't mixed up with the ones already there.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,