Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board

Start Dungeons Dragons Play Post Board - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Oct, 2009 - 6:25pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 6 29 75 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Discussion about starting the Dugeons and Dragons system within this Community. Currently something has been started by KNtoran HERE.
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 717
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.7%
[+] Gain: 18.23 FP
Charm: 4

Start Advance Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board

There was a guy who joined looking for a Dungeons & Dragons play by post board and I was wondering why don't we start one here, I'm sure it will attract a lot of people.

UPDATE: Just to update those who may be coming to this Thread looking for Advance Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post - it was started and is running lively here: Member Wars Role-playing Game

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,215
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,825.73 FP
Charm: 373

Board Post Play Dragons and Dungeons Start

If Jb wants to start one I can offer to be the DM if he does not want to be. I play by the D&D 3.5 rules.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board Reviews RPG & Card Board

That's cool, actually to the one guy he did offer to help him but it did sound like he didn't want to be the GM. Maybe he can set up a Board for you and you can start up the rules and stuff? What are we going to need to get this really going?

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

If Jb is ok with it all we really need is a place in the RPGs for it to be done. After that we can set up a dice roll generator and a separate thread for the character sheets.

After that we need to decide who can all join and what the requirements for joining will be. After that is just people joining.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

I think the way he has it setup is the member wars section to start new stuff but I agree about needing a place to have everything go just the way we need it. We need to have a separate board for it and keep it just D&D so it doesn't mix up with the member wars stuff. Maybe you can approach him about it because you're like a veteran here.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,925
Avg: 2.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 53.2%
[+] Gain: 6,765.89 FP
Charm: 23

Good idea but wouldn't that not kinda like hurt JB's efforts to get World of Medieval going for us?

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board

I believe if we can set this up and have it in the AD&D world where it is totally separate from the world of medieval we may attract more people into the RPG area and some of them will play both in the AD&D world and the world of Medieval. I know I would.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,832
Avg: 8.2 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 5,505.83 FP
Charm: 331

Start Dungeons & Dragons Play Post Board

I will support anything you guys want to do, however you may want to start small scale in the Member Wars section and if you get lots of people then we can create a Board for you. May I suggest starting several Threads for Rules, Who Can Play, etc. Make sure to place "D&D" as a prefix so your Threads aren't mixed up with the ones already there.

Post Date: Thu May 24, 2018 - 15:34:03 GMT / Post ID: #

History

A pause from Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board to share correct from the good old days:
HistoricToday is: 24th May (GMT), in history on the 24th of May, 1909 AD the following birth happened:
Wilbur Mills: (Rep-D-Arkansas) / involved with Fanne Foxe

Guest please SHARE: "Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Start Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post Board

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Wizard

Merlin (10)
Stacia

Charmain (7)
Mephis

Faolan (6)

Aspiring Leaders

Seraphina / Alana (5)
Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Keidivh / Alrick (3)
Play by post / Tanis (1)
DarkScribe / Lendore (1)
Ammon / Ammon (1)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Right Amount Of Role-Players: What are your reviews for this Topic? By JoePublic 7th May, 2018 - 2:01pm
Text RPG Creator Pre-rolled Characters: What are your reviews for this Topic? By play by post 13th Mar, 2018 - 6:34am
Melodramatic Role-Play Gamers: What are your reviews for this Topic? By JoePublic 9th Dec, 2017 - 1:12pm
Managing Intelligent Monsters In Role-Playing Games: What are your reviews for this Topic? By Abnninja 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:54pm
Maps & Mapping For Role-Playing Games: What are your reviews for this Topic? By JB 9th Sep, 2017 - 8:23am
Game Masters Looking For RPG Play By Post Players: What are your reviews for this Topic? By JB 6th Aug, 2017 - 3:24pm
Game Master's Schedule Or Stop Waiting On Slow Players Guide: What are your reviews for this Topic? By LitRPG 19th Mar, 2017 - 8:26pm
Game Masters That Cannot Follow Posting Rules: What are your reviews for this Topic? By JB 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:47pm
Game Master's Nag Player Button: What are your reviews for this Topic? By Txtrpg 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:10pm
Game Master's Rules & Policies Thread: What are your reviews for this Topic? By Txtrpg 26th Jan, 2016 - 12:54pm