Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game

Dungeons Dragons 3 5 Play Post Game - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 19th Nov, 2009 - 1:26pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 20 86 Why Join Help
Posts: 935 - Views: 30198 Rating: 1/10 out of 1 Votes
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - SCENARIO UPDATED HERE BY DM ONLY - Make sure to keep updated with what is posted here so that you can know what to Discuss in the Party Thread as this is the actual story. KNtoran as DM.
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game

Ignoble says...

This is the thread where the GM will post what is going on in the game.



Post Date: 27th Oct, 2009 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Come one come all. Anyone interested in playing AD&D 3.5 version play by post get your characters ready for some adventuring. Whether you want to explore that set of ruins just outside of town or that cave up in the hills. IS there treasure in there or does it just lead to a quick death. All it takes is a party of adventures brave enough to explore and see what is there.



Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2009 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

The party finds theirselves in a village square. There is a open market here and you can hear the hawkings of various meats, cloths and other goods for sale. Around the square are three inns, a armor, candleworks, tannery, blacksmith and various other shops. The climate is temperate. There are three gates leading out of the village. One to the north, South and West. A thick forest surrounds the village. The tree line is a good bow shot back from the village. The area is hilly. A nice size river runs along the eastern side of the village. There is a ferry spot and river boat trade just south of the city itself.



Post Date: 5th Nov, 2009 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

You all hear about the fact that there are a lot of Orcs running around in the forest around the city. Some feel that there are soo many that a invasion may soon come. Many of the local farmers grumble about the town militia not doing enough to protect their herds and livelihood. Some are hoping that the orcs go away while others feel maybe the orcs will run the city better.

You hear about the ruins that are south and a bit east of the city About a day and half ride being haunted. They say that mages believe there are some nice magical item possibly in there. They say the mages do not go there because of a possible beast in the lower chambers. Some say it is a dragon others say a lizard and others say there is nothing there and it was picked clean many years ago.

On the notice board for those who can read the town is offering 20 gold for each orc head brought in. (some are looking at the half orcs a little strangely). The board has a notice that the town north, Nevestral, is looking for some adventures to find the Orc Stronghold. Nevestral is a eight day ride north. There is also a notice for caravan guards. A caravan wanting to head north is looking for three to six guards to protect it as it heads north to Nevestral thru orc filled forests. The offer 200 gold each. !00 to hire on the balance to be paid after arriving safely to Nevestral.



Post Date: 7th Nov, 2009 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

When you check on the caravan the caravan leader says he will not be able to leave til the morning two days from now. IF you wish to be a part of the caravan as guards then you should be at the north gate at dawn in two days.

Talking around town you get the sense that you can run into orcs at any time or place outside the walls. They have not seen a large band so they do not think an attack is close at hand. Most of the farmers also tell you that the largest group they have seen was around 12 to 15.



Post Date: 17th Nov, 2009 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game

Ignoble says...

The Caravan master can not spare any horses and as you ask about town none are willing to rent you a mount that may not come back. You will have to come up with the coin to purchase a horse. From talk around town you learn that most of the orc raids are equally occurring from the East, North, West and South. The only farms that have not been hit are those to the south and east along the river.



Post Date: 18th Nov, 2009 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game

Ignoble says...

You walk out of the North gate on a windy day. The clouds race across the sky over head. You can smell the hint of rain in the air but so far no rain is falling. You follow the road to the north and west as it disappears into the tree line. Do you wish to remain on the road when it turns back to the north or venture off the road and continue in a north west direction? The wind is making it hard to hear thus you have to rely on your eyes for any movement in the forest.



Post Date: 19th Nov, 2009 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game

Ignoble says...

You step off the road and head into the forest. The wind is less in the woods but still the noise of the tree branches swaying in the wind makes it hard for you hear anything approaching. The same is said for the woodland creatures as you surprise a group of deer about a half hour later, as you come upon a clearing. A few feet ahead you see a crude wooden fence that seems to surround a small farmstead just off the road. You can see a farmer working in the middle of his field. He has his back to you. The deer take off to your left heading back into the woods west. Across the farm field to the North you can see a small cottage with a thin wisp of smoke coming from the chimney. What do you wish to do now?



Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

  Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

ROK II

Current Leaders

Krusten

Krusten (13)
Wizard

Merlin (11)
Dnarion

Aldaris (9)
Seraphina

Alana (8)
KNtoran

Wothfard (7)
Anronrosby

Cedrick (5)


Aspiring Leaders

Dragon / Vitiosus (5)
Stacia / Sapphire (5)
Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Lace / Sonia (4)
Workman / Shamus (3)
Warlock / Runic (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By JB 3.2 Days Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Gerard 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:44am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!