Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 356 of 449

"No immediately obvious routes up," - Page 356 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th Sep, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 356

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Just assume Albrecht acts a go between. I don't want to draw this out into a three way conversation of us repeating each other.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I have no issues with the way you are communicating. Just remember that when talking to one you will not be able to hear the other. So if something happens there could be a slight delay.

20th Sep, 2017 - 10:51am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

I'll have a look Avan relays telepathically. He swoops over the camp in a zig-zag pattern, having a thorough search for alternate routes. He lands on top of the cliffs by the camp entrance and tries to form a plan while also watching troop, civilian and prisoner movements.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan Spot on D20 (+19): 27, 26 (2 rolls)

21st Sep, 2017 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 356 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan flies info the canyon, flying low and searching for cover while heading towards the party.

Out of Character: Not he should have the AC of a regular eagle right now: 14. Should I post the full stats?

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I was using your normal AC as even transformed you should still have your normal AC unless that changed. Let me know on this as could change things They still missed their first shots but maybe not the second shots.

23rd Sep, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

As Avan flies low and returns to the wagon, he telepathically transmits an update. "Those things on top of the cliffs, they're more archers. They hit heavier than the ones we fought before. I'm not sure we can do this just by fighting our way in.

"We should rest and prepare ourselves better. Come up with a plan. And in my case, I must heal a little." He remains in eagle form until the 5 hours are up, unless nobody else can provide healing and he is forced to use the wand he carries (Currently melded to his form).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 356

"I see, it would be best to engage these figures first regardless then. I do not care to fight in that canyon with them raining missiles on us from above. Did you see any paths we can take up there?"

23rd Sep, 2017 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 356

Dark Druid says...

"No immediately obvious routes up," he replies, "But I don't think it's an impossible climb if we take our time. The problem may be seeking cover and staying out of sight once we up there."

"This remind me of the problems attacking the previous fort," he adds.

Out of Character: I presume that my mental picture is right, KNtoran. Feel free to correct me.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.