Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 356 of 356

I was using your normal AC as even transformed - Page 356 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1.3 Day(s) Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 12 41 144 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
Post Date: 3.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 356

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Just assume Albrecht acts a go between. I don't want to draw this out into a three way conversation of us repeating each other.

Post Date: 3.2 Days Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Out of Character: I have no issues with the way you are communicating. Just remember that when talking to one you will not be able to hear the other. So if something happens there could be a slight delay.

Post Date: 2.5 Days Ago / Post ID: #

ICon
Premium
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

I'll have a look Avan relays telepathically. He swoops over the camp in a zig-zag pattern, having a thorough search for alternate routes. He lands on top of the cliffs by the camp entrance and tries to form a plan while also watching troop, civilian and prisoner movements.
Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan Spot on D20 (+19): 27, 26 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 1.3 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #

ICon
Premium
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Page 356 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan flies info the canyon, flying low and searching for cover while heading towards the party.

Out of Character: Not he should have the AC of a regular eagle right now: 14. Should I post the full stats?

Post Date: 1.3 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

I was using your normal AC as even transformed you should still have your normal AC unless that changed. Let me know on this as could change things They still missed their first shots but maybe not the second shots.

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.