Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 358 of 449

Bastion nods, "I understand, but if things - Page 358 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2017 - 12:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th Sep, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 358

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, in need of shelter, food and a good source of income enters the market place.
"There must be some way of earning some coin around here," muttering to himself.
He decides to try and find out the local gossip, and collect some general information.

Out of Character: Rivoril makes a skill roll on "Gather Information". +3 (INT), -1 (Charisma) = +2.

Rivoril Results:
  • Gather information on D20 (+2): 21 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan reverts to human and nods as Bastion formulates his plan. "Since we may not have vision all the way down into the canyon, this calls for the light from a few fires to guide our arrows and bolts.

"As for swarms I can summon, I can allow them to disperse shortly after they go where I didn't intend or I lose sight of them.

"A storm of sleet can slip up any attackers coming from below and either a cloud of fog or wall of wind can prevent the archers on the other side of the canyon hitting us. I would prefer the wind for they may mistake it as a natural occurrence and not hear the sound of our fights over it."

Avan steeples his fingers as he thinks about Contagion, but doesn't mention it.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 27th Sep, 2017 - 4:43pm

27th Sep, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht agrees with Avan, congratulating him on thinking of some good spells, but mentions that they all have verbal components, so none of them are likely to be very sneaky. Albrecht then withdraws for the night, thinking over what spells are at his disposal and how he was going to commune with nature for inspiration in the morning.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Page 358 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion is glad to see the sun rise, he had been halfway convinced the gnolls would find the cave and make an assault while his companions slept.

As Avan and Albrecht get up and complete their morning meditations, he says, "Let us spend the day scouting around a bit further, looking for alternative paths. If we can eliminate a few more of their patrols and weaken them further, so much the better."

28th Sep, 2017 - 5:29am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, enters the tavern, 'Aye Barkeep, I will need an ale, ye good food, and a room for the night.'
He flicks over some coin then adds, ' I heard about a group that headed south, into the desert. They say, it was to stop Gnoll raids that have been on the increase.'
Rivoril, flicks over another gold piece.

Out of Character: Rivril makes a skill check on Gathering information (Just in case it is required by GM?).

Rivoril Results:
  • Gather information on D20 (+2): 19 (1 roll)

29th Sep, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

Before sleep Avan uses his own wand to heal up the worst scratches and heals the rest naturally overnight.

Before the dawn he meditates and prepares a new set of spells. "Well I'll be in human form for the assault at night so for now… "

Avan again transforms into an eagle and takes off, scouting the tops of the cliffs and searching for lone patrols away from the gnoll's main location. He tries to fly about 250' over the ground so it's a harder shot for any archers. But when he enters canyons he flies low and fast.

After about 2 hours of exploration, he does a flyover of the main camp, maintaining 250' to avoid arrows.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • CLW wand on D8 (+1): 8, 7 (2 rolls)
  • Spot (eagle form) on D20 (+19): 38, 32 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2017 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 358

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht is glad to see the morning, and know that they were not attacked int the night. He manages to commune with nature, though it is still not the nature he is used to. He prays for spells that will help them in their upcoming search and possible attack on the Gnoll camp. He will have to be careful with his uses of his spells and abilities, as he doesn't have enough to just use freely.

After returning to the others, Albrecht agrees with Bastion's plan, though he voices his concern "Avan and I only have limited magic resources, so several small battles may finish off what we have for today. I agree that I would rather fight more manageable battles, I just want to be clear that fighting all day may drain us, if we want to make an assault tonight."

Albrecht will be happy to act as intermediary again for reporting what Avan finds, but otherwise sticks with Bastion and the wagon to keep their strength in numbers.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 358

Bastion nods, "I understand, but if things go that way, we can always retreat for the night once more. They won't be able to recover casualties as easily as you can recover spells, nor can they uproot and avoid us as easily as we can avoid them."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Sep, 2017 - 12:06pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.