Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 381 of 449

Out of Character: Sorry for my extended absence. - Page 381 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jan, 2018 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
25th Dec, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 381

The Resiliant says...

Out of Character: I forgot to include my spot, listening and search skills, while on watch. Will include two rounds worth here. He also has, low light vision, and immunity to sleep. He, looks surprised to see the thick grey liquid Bastion holds up, used for his own healing.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 25th Dec, 2017 - 1:56am

Rivoril Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+3): 9, 17 (2 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 14, 21 (2 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+7): 14 (1 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Immunity to sleep is you are immune to sleep like spells and effects not that you do not need sleep.

25th Dec, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Avan tries to call down one last time, this time trying to establish some rapport in Common. "Help us help you. We want to kill your captors as much as you do, and free you from these cages, but I need to know some things. Where did these things come from? When did it happen? What do they want? Are there any magic users among them, or do they only breathe fire? Do you need food or drink? Healing?"

His voice turning hoarse, Avan decides to stop and wait for a response. If he hears nothing, he gives up and goes to have a rest. First he uses his rod to cast an extended Light (Lasting 100 minutes) on a stone that he drops into the mouth (Gap in the north) of the horseshoe canyon to light to area for Bastion. As a final action, he casts Detect Snares and Pits to find any crude or natural traps or weak points that may remain on top of the ridge or along the wall 60' down (The spell's range).

He goes to the body of Fluffles, allowing himself some time to mourn properly, eventually falling sleep under the stars, bow ready beside him. He will be on last watch at the top of the climbable wall.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 25th Dec, 2017 - 2:38pm

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+11): 24, 31 (2 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+11): 21, 17 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 381 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion will begin his watch. He'll fire at anyone who gets out in the open towards the exit of the box canyon, and a warning shot towards anyone who looks like they're preparing for a rush.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

After deliberating with the others, Bastion will set about shifting everyone, Krama and the body of Mr Fluffles included, back down the cliff as rapidly as can be managed. For the latter two, with Albrecht calming the bear, he'll rig up a simple harness.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bastion will quickly check around and get the wagon ready to go. Hauling himself up on Arion, he gets moving on the warhorse.

The group will make for a defensible cave they'd already scouted to spend the night and recove, not the same one they'd used last time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jan, 2018 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 381

Dark Druid says...

Avan helps scout the caves as we search for a defensible hiding place for the night.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+11): 25, 22 (2 rolls)

4th Jan, 2018 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 381

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Sorry for my extended absence. There were many issues that prevented me from getting online and posting like I wanted to. I think I am caught up on where we are, and I'll just try to jump back in.

In Character: Albrecht is in shock as the group finishes dispatching the last warder, he can't believe that Fluffles was killed. He quickly heals Krama and makes sure everyone else is okay, before allowing his grief at losing not only a party member, but such a majestic creature of nature. He is vaguely aware that two new people join the party, but no one else seems up in arms about it, so he just lets it happen. He does his best to calm Krama as Bastion rigs a harness to lower her down from the plateau. He then goes with the group to the cave. He lies down for some rest, allowing himself to surrender completely to his tired condition. If someone wakes him for a watch, he will take it without hesitation, but otherwise, he will sleep through the night and wake in the morning feeling much better about everything as he communes with nature and finds his center again.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.