Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 382 of 449

Rivoril, also settles in the cave. "I'm - Page 382 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jan, 2018 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 382

Taking as many precautions as he can with the wagon that must be left outside, Bastion settles in to watch over the group as they rest for the night. He'll keep a particularly close eye on the newcomers. They seem friendly enough, but in his experience that means little.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lady of the Plains says...

Once I arrive at the cave with the others, I will offer once again to Bastion, "I can take a watch if needed. I do have good vision, being part Elf." I give him a small smile." If nothing else, wake me up if you too wish to morn the loss of your companion, also I would be willing to help you bury his/her body; if that is the wish of the owner." I offer before settling down for the night.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

How long are you resting at the cave. When you get to it and secure it you have a couple hours before dawn.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 382 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion will keep watch through what remains of the night, and let his companions sleep through the morning as well while tinkering on himself, trying to repair more of the damage wrought in that fight.

Out of Character: We need the casters back to full strength, so as long as we don't get interrupted, going for that full 8 hours.

Craft armor check, HP repaired is equal to said check -15 (Min 0).

5th Jan, 2018 - 3:23am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

With Fluffles' body being taken away from the scene of his death, Avan decides to bury him in the sands not far from the campsite. "Fluffles was a he," he mentions to Arilynia, "I did not own him, we were together through a powerful bond of companionship. I must rest, it is currently more important to take my revenge than to mourn."

When he takes last watch beside Bastion, he mutters all manner of curses and dark prayers into the darkness before dawn, preparing a more painful repertoire of spells for the coming battle.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)

6th Jan, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

The next morning, Avan hears Bastion's request to go scout the area and asks if Albrecht wants to accompany him before Wild Shaping, transforming into an eagle.

He flies off, going to the canyon to see if the bodies are still at the top of the cliff and if any new watchers have been posted. He has a look at the cages and inside the canyon, noting any new developments.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+19): 28, 38 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2018 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 382

Dark Druid says...

Avan feels extra cautious today, after his loss. He decides to fly around the perimeter checking for tracks in and out of the canyon. Then he goes back to report.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+19): 32 (1 roll)
  • Survival (track) on D20 (+14): 27 (1 roll)

7th Jan, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 382

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, also settles in the cave. "I'm also a Drow and have low light vision, and can assist in the evening, with keeping watch," he adds.

With the arrival of the next day, Rivoril takes the initiative. Speaks, to Bastion, and Arilynia.
"I won't go far, like Avan, but I can attempt to search for the unusual, and tracks on the ground. I will report back here soon," Rivoril adds.

Out of Character: Rivoril will search the perimeter of the cave, moving silently, searching for tracks, hiding to avoid detection. Then report back to the others what he sees, if anything.
I will roll a couple of rounds, not knowing how long this will take.

Rivoril Results:
  • Search on D20 (+7): 13, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Hide on D20 (+7): 14, 25 (2 rolls)
  • Move silent on D20 (+7): 15, 17 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.