Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 41 of 449

Zork is puzzled. "Walked? I thought you - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2015 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th May, 2015 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 41

The Third says...

Zork is very interested in Calvin's conclusion. He looks at him and asks, "You saw the goblin? What did he look like?" He will then try some casual conversation to see if Calvin has his head on his shoulders.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2015 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten quietly listens. Its her intent to get to the place where all this occurred and do her own investigation.

8th May, 2015 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Zork is intrigued by the idea of a goblin that was able to walk on sticks, kidnap someone through a window and then balance enough to escape without anyone hearing. With a little apprehension Zork says, "OK, you will show me where you saw what you saw when we arrive at the farm."

8th May, 2015 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 41 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten hears the story and finds it amusing but knowing how goblins are she wouldn't be surprised. Still this was a serious matter and she wasn't about to trivialize it by acting on the child's words. She stays silent waiting for her destination.

10th May, 2015 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

"Lead the way Calvin", Zork says while indicating to the father that he wants to check all leads. "Show me what you saw and where you saw it." When Calvin does this he conducts his own search of the area Calvin points to looking to see if the 'stick' marks turn into goblin foot prints further away.

Post Date: 10th May, 2015 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Victor watches Zork walk away with the young boy, a little amazed that he seems to be taking the goblins on stilts story seriously, before shaking his head and turning to Tom. "So, you said your daughter went missing the other night, and the last time you saw her was as she went up to her room, correct? It seems to me that her room is the best place to start, if you don't mind." Looking at Krusten, he continues, "Feel free to either follow Zork on his circus goblin hunt, come with me, or do whatever else you can think of. We should probably all meet back at George's in an hour or so to compare findings though, if that's okay with him?" He finishes, directing this last question at the farmer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th May, 2015 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 41

Born Free says...

Krusten, amazed by the arrogance of the stranger, watches him with keen eyes and replies calmly,

"I did not come here to 'follow' anyone I'm here to investigate the cause of those missing and if it is indeed goblins all the better a reason for my presence. Nevertheless I will go this way..."

Krusten points in a direction that puts here in a direction with the the folk in the area. She plans to approach and ask them what they know about the parents of the children who are missing and what they feel happened.

As she walks away she says,

"And yes, George's will do as soon as I'm done."

11th May, 2015 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

The Third says...

Zork is puzzled. "Walked? I thought you said it was on sticks?"

He looks at the boy carefully to see if he looks to be telling the truth. He also checks the latrine to see if he sees anything unusual.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.