Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 430 of 449

"Actually, just you do it," Avan - Page 430 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 7:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 430

Bastion will look around for a likely sniper's nest, something where archers could threaten the space before the hole in the stronghold's walls, preferably with limited access from the ground. He'll direct the villagers with them to set up there, helping them up if need be using the ladder form of the rod. He'll make sure they have rope to tie off so they can quickly slide back down if evacuation proves prudent.

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2018 - 4:41am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, just remembers he has learnt a beguiler transmutation called message. At last, I can put it to good use, he thinks.

Rivoril motions for Avan, via the dire jackel, to watch his back briefly, while he pivots towards, the others, facing their direction.

He quietly, and while still concealed, points his finger where Bastion is. Having already noted his position, with the others earlier.

He whispers to him, and those close to him only.

"It is I Rivoril, I can see the opening from where I'm located, that leads into the hexagonal structure," He says.

"I have detected movement, but it is a large shape possibly an Ogre, or something big," He continues.

"I could risk moving closer, but then I may be discovered, shall I hold position,"?

Specific Action: Rivoril, casts his zero level "Message" transmutation. It has a range of 110 feet, and duration of 10 minutes. Not requiring a saving throw, Rivoril must move his mouth. Which implies, people can read his lips. However, he is cautious when doing so, and facing back towards Bastion.

Bastion, or any of the others can also whisper back to Rivoril, within that time period. The message does not require a straight line, assuming that the group isn't hidden under a mound of dirt, and still an open path within range.

Rivoril Results:
  • Move silent on D20 (+9): 25 (1 roll)

20th Aug, 2018 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

"Ask if I should shoot it with an arrow," Avan whispers to Rivoril to pass on, "Or cast a Flaming Sphere."

While waiting here, Avan checks inside the structure's courtyard with his spell to see if there are any pits or crude traps within 60' of the entrance.

21st Aug, 2018 - 3:33am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 430 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril hears Avan whisper the query about shooting an arrow or flaming sphere and also adds that to the message.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion replies, "Give me a minute to get the villagers set up to provide fire support, then yes. We'll need to deal with it at some point regardless, so try to draw it out into the open. I'll be ready to countercharge if it takes the bait."

"Just be careful, and don't underestimate whatever it is."

Bastion will finish getting the archers settled in, then gets ready on Arion, settling the Rod back into lance form.

22nd Aug, 2018 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Lady of the Plains says...

Arilynia readies her bow as she hears what Rivoril has said. She is not far from where Bastion is and she has a good view of the opening that he is speaking of. She then waits for the others to draw out the creature that is inside. Once she can see it, she will let loose her arrows.

Out of Character: Will wait to post rolls once KN has posted if we are able to draw the creature out or not.
I won't use the new "Tweak" roll feature here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 430

The Resiliant says...

Rivoril, whispers to Avan,"Bastion mentioned to give him a minute, or so to get the villager's ready for fire support," he says.
"We, can draw the creature out together, I will fire arrow's, if you do a flaming sphere, or arrows," Rivoril, says.

Specific Action: Will, wait until Avan is ready. Then fire simultaneously as he invokes a flaming sphere, or decides to shoot arrows at the creature.

If the creature ends up charging, or even moving towards them, and attacking, will get up and make a run for Bastions position. During his movement phase. Trying not to make noise, and finding cover quickly.

Rivoril Results:
  • Comp bow to hit on D20 (+7): 9 (1 roll)
  • Comp bow damage on D6 (+1): 6 (1 roll)
  • Dex on D20 (+3): 4 (1 roll)
  • Move silently on D20 (+9): 19 (1 roll + tweaked)
  • Hide on D20 (+7): 18 (1 roll)

23rd Aug, 2018 - 7:47am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 430

Dark Druid says...

"Actually, just you do it," Avan whispers to Rivoril. "If the creature retreats I will continue to concentrate on my spell so I can find simple traps."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.