Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 4 of 590

There is no such thing as too few hands in - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Nov, 2009 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Nov, 2009 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 4

Namdar Al Sattar Ibn Kourosh (you may call me Namdar), standing straight and confident in his narrow-sleeved djubba tunic, with his djellaba overcoat rolled up under one arm, along with his burnus, or hooded cloak, straightens his simple black kurziyya turban, and assesses the elven magician and says, amused:

"Well, good lady, I have trained myself in the facets of basic survival in the wilds, so I do occasionally indulge in the culinary and gastronomic arts, though not enough to really refer to myself as being "skilled" in it - I could probably put together a bark and grass sandwich for your elven majesty."

He readjusts his ever-out-of-place izar, the square material wrapped around him which can double as a head covering or even tablecloth, but which is usually displayed as a complicated sash, awaiting any other thoughts from the rest of the party.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2009 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Thanks for sparing us your full name for I might stumble on my sword just trying to say more than "Namdar". What is the next action?

4th Nov, 2009 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Well Mister Namdar and all the after names you better brush up on your cooking skills because I get a tummy ache if I don't have my broth on time.

4th Nov, 2009 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I wonder how a bark and grass sandwhich tastes like, is that like a local dish for you? I have my guarded rations thankfully, good luck with the cooking Krusten like you'll be needing it.

4th Nov, 2009 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

A young man steps forward with confidence into the party's sight. "I am Lionel Cortez and I have heard you are looking for a few other members to join your group. Could you use a sorcerer in you group?" he says with a smile, knowing the answer.

5th Nov, 2009 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Another person of magic, this will be good as you both can cast spells that help one another. Of course you will be needing the might we provide. Me with my mace and the others with sword.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2009 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 4

Now I admit I don't have much to offer as of right now, but I have my uses, and my powers will grow. Currently I can detect poison, and magic, create light in my hand, open and close small items, comprehend any languages we meet, and in the why of offense I can summon monsters. Do you think my skills could be of use to you? I have also chosen not to have a familiar, but instead work toward becoming a master of meta magic.

5th Nov, 2009 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

There is no such thing as too few hands in this place, welcome my friend. You stick with me and we may be able to find the gold that will fill our fancies!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (590) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.