Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 583 of 590

Hey guys I'm back and ready to help - Page 583 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2018 - 9:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2018 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 583

Especially if the undead seem to be undirected, I was thinking that Avan and I could open up by throwing oil pots at them, once several are good and soaked, open up a barrel in their path and set it ablaze as they go through. They should either be trying for us or moving to the town if not being actively instructed, either way their path is predictable.

Do all of that well away from the town and we shouldn't have much in the way of fire hazards.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2018 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I rather suggest that Avan and our borrowed cleric prep a few lesser restorations for the next few mornings. Its going to take weeks to get over this strength deficit if I rely on simple resting.

8th May, 2018 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Resiliant says...

Well, hopefully they are both in the same place, we are all in.
We can instruct the Cleric, get on it, once he's finnished his preliminary time of prayer?
As long as we keep guard, over him until he completes it.

10th May, 2018 - 10:51am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 583 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

After healing 8 more strength, Avan asks Bastion, "Getting better yet? Do you think one more day with healing should do it? I don't want to wait too long."

At midday, Avan says to the group, "I found out that the bandits are indeed working directly with the woman who is our enemy. They aren't treated well so if there are any left on her side, they should be easy to bribe. Unfortunately they're not talkative, so they'll need 'convincing'. Would anyone like to assist me in threatening them?

"Oh, and I think one of them has cat allergies. That could be to our advantage too."

Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion nods appreciatively to Avan, "Much better, not fully there, but it will not take much more."

The next day, fully recovered, Bastion thinks for a time before suggesting, "Perhaps we could resolve this another way. We could ride out under a flag of parley and offer the bandits another choice. Join us, flee, or join those we've already slain."

"I have no qualms about killing them after what I saw them doing, but avoiding spending resources on the secondary threat before engaging the rest of the undead would be prudent, it would be even better if we could turn those assets to our side."

"Of course, if any choose to flip sides, we will have to determine the best way to minimize the risk of betrayal, during the fight or just afterwards. Our captives may have an idea on that."

"Thoughts?"

14th May, 2018 - 2:01am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Resiliant says...

Although the bandits, don't require magical weapons to hit, they can still be deadly in large numbers.

I would have preferred a bit more time, to set up another trap. But unfortunately, a larger group is already approaching from the ruins.

Rivoril, on his own is not very intimidating, and not a good choice, for bargaining with them, face to face. His diplomacy being only +3 is also a bit hit and miss.

Is there a place, where we can hide the women folk before they arrive? Cellar under Inn?
The best bet, if you wish to parley, is to have Rivoril, and some of the men from the town, in hiding with bows armed. Offering cover support, for whoever is going to parley?

Is there a chance, we could funnel them over the spiked pit, now ready, to help eliminate a few. Rivoril, would of course instruct the townsfolk of its location, to avoid setting it off prematurely.

Then there is the deserted village, idea, that we have seen from the "Magnificent seven," Where the men are all waiting with arrows and fire? Loaded. Hiding from plain sight? The houses, also deserted, because all the women are inside the cellar?

As soon as the pit trap is sprung, then the men will rain fire on them?? From windows, in the Inn, or temple?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2018 - 6:23am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 583

Dark Druid says...

"I will happily ride out with you," Avan agrees with Bastion. "Perhaps we should also bring two of the captives along as bargaining chips? They may have friends among the incoming raiding party. Or we can slit their throats to show we are serious."

After mulling it over he says, "Since they do not fear death, maybe we should show them the benefits that cooperation can bring? We can show them the burnt bodies of the undead and tell them that our victory is inevitable. After all we lost no men in both fights. If they change sides, they would get a share in the loot from the pale lady and the town may forgive them, or they can move on and lead better lives elsewhere."

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 583

Hey guys I'm back and ready to help just as soon as I find a healer or apothecary *laugh* anyone know where one is.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.