Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 10 of 590

(Out of Game) Yes it does seem that way, I - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Nov, 2009 - 7:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
9th Nov, 2009 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 10

Born Free says...

Well the benefits are difficult. The only person who can cook has offered to make a sandwhich with grass and bark. I think he must have learned under a druid.

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2009 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I could try my hand at cooking right now if you like, possible even make that broth you wanted Krusten." Lionel says smiling at her. "I have never cooked but I have observed how it is done, I might turn out to be pretty good." "I go into town to see if I can find a few recipes, and ingredients." "Would any of you like to help me?" Lionel asks.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Nov, 2009 - 11:24pm

10th Nov, 2009 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Oh that is so sweet of you!

* turns to her new 'knight' in shining armor and bats her eyes a bit *

You will do that for me?

* turns to others while pointing to her knew chef *

See, he is going to cook for me, now what do you have to say about that?

10th Nov, 2009 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Keeping in mind, of course, that I don't even know how it will come out." Lionel says, very embarrassed.

10th Nov, 2009 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* she looks back at him with a half frown *

Wait, you are not renegging on your offer now are you? I do not like men who cannot keep their word.

By the way, from which part are you from and how did you learn your skill?

* she then starts to think as can be seen by her eyes searching the skyline from left to right *

Wait, who among you can be trusted?

* she thinks to herself that alignment is a factor and wonders if anyone is chaotic or evil *

10th Nov, 2009 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

"No I am not going back on my word, and you can trust me, I will cook for the group I"m was just warning you I don't know how it will turn out." Lionel says, a bit hurt. "Also my mentor, know a little bit cooking, and I used to watch him cook, and before that there was the head chief of my father's house." Lionel continued, "But I have kind of been on bad terms with my mentor at the moment, and well my father and his house, I don't want to talk about that." A dark look passes over lionel's eyes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2009 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 10

Do I detect like some kind of love thing going on between the sorcerers in this party?

10th Nov, 2009 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

(Out of Game) Yes it does seem that way, I admit, but if that becomes the case it is completely by accident. "Shrugs" It is entertaining though. smile.gif
Let me explain my character a bit more, he is a friendly person willing to accommodate for others. He will do small things (like learning to cook, and taking personal requests, like the broth), and latter bigger things, to help his companions out. He also has a very strong option on the idea of trust and friendship. He is willing to lie to an enemy or someone who gets in the way of his goals, but never his friends and traveling companions.
Also Lionel has a difficult time with a woman who flirts with him (expectably a beautiful elf) and if complements are given he will usually try to make it seem like not such a big thing.
Lastly will someone try to notice the hint I am trying to give with the second thing Lionel says about his mentor, and how when he talked about his father and his home a "dark look passes over his face".
Also Krusten what do you mean when you say "from which part are you from"?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Nov, 2009 - 7:28pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.