Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 2 of 561

Everything is a go. All I asked for was three - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2009 - 8:30pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 77 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (561) »
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2009 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 2

Ignoble says...

I want to use the party leader system as it will make it a little easier for me the GM to know what the party wants to do. It saves me from or any GM the time of flipping through a few pages to make sure they know what each character is doing.

Yes you will be starting in a central area of my World. The town is a large village with a open market for buying and selling of goods. There are a couple of weapons shops a armoury, and even a wizards shop. The climate is temperate. Just outside the city is forest area. The forest has been cut back from the village walls 200 yards. There is a wagon trail leading out of each West, south and north gate leading into the forest. It is in this village/town that you all will begin.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2009 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

This drifter utters...

I just posted my character. The new character sheet is a real help plus it shows you all the stats including the weight of each item! I also saved the other stats it gives in case I need to update. I just kept that info on my desktop.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2009 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Yes keeping track of your characters encumberance is something you want to think about. A adventurer with a lot of equipment and armour can not move very quietly. Same goes for a thief with a lot of equipment. I am not rigid on encumberance but I do look at what all your carrying and take that into account.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2009 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Page 2 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

This drifter utters...

Oh shoot! I forgot to like post my character here, give me about 15 mins. I'll go do that now.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2009 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Do not post it here in this thread but in the character thread. Once We have three people joined in I will not post in here unless to clarify something needed. I will post feats in skill and feats thread soon.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2009 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

This drifter utters...

Is the party aspect, assigning and gathering all done now, and I guess I'll be the party leader - are there other things we need to do, and if not, what do we do now to start, or do we still need more people?

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2009 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Page 2 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread

A vagabond mutters...

I think he is just finalizing things there are three of us now but I think two others I've like not played with before said they want to sign up.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2009 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 2

Ignoble says...

Everything is a go. All I asked for was three characters. IF more want to join that is fine. To begin just reply in the party leader thread. I will need to know in there who is the leader and who is second so if the leader can not post the other can. Everything is ready to go.

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (561) »
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.2 Days Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.5 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 4.2 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:33pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes