Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 2 of 590

Everything is a go. All I asked for was three - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2009 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2009 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 2

I want to use the party leader system as it will make it a little easier for me the GM to know what the party wants to do. It saves me from or any GM the time of flipping through a few pages to make sure they know what each character is doing.

Yes you will be starting in a central area of my World. The town is a large village with a open market for buying and selling of goods. There are a couple of weapons shops a armoury, and even a wizards shop. The climate is temperate. Just outside the city is forest area. The forest has been cut back from the village walls 200 yards. There is a wagon trail leading out of each West, south and north gate leading into the forest. It is in this village/town that you all will begin.

Sponsored Links:
31st Oct, 2009 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I just posted my character. The new character sheet is a real help plus it shows you all the stats including the weight of each item! I also saved the other stats it gives in case I need to update. I just kept that info on my desktop.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2009 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes keeping track of your characters encumberance is something you want to think about. A adventurer with a lot of equipment and armour can not move very quietly. Same goes for a thief with a lot of equipment. I am not rigid on encumberance but I do look at what all your carrying and take that into account.

31st Oct, 2009 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oh shoot! I forgot to like post my character here, give me about 15 mins. I'll go do that now.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2009 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Do not post it here in this thread but in the character thread. Once We have three people joined in I will not post in here unless to clarify something needed. I will post feats in skill and feats thread soon.

2nd Nov, 2009 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Is the party aspect, assigning and gathering all done now, and I guess I'll be the party leader - are there other things we need to do, and if not, what do we do now to start, or do we still need more people?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2009 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 2

I think he is just finalizing things there are three of us now but I think two others I've like not played with before said they want to sign up.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2009 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Everything is a go. All I asked for was three characters. IF more want to join that is fine. To begin just reply in the party leader thread. I will need to know in there who is the leader and who is second so if the leader can not post the other can. Everything is ready to go.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (590) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.