Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (81) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - if you want to participate in a SOLO Dungeons & Dragons Adventure then you must create a separate Character for Solo play and not the same Character you use in group games.
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2009 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo

This will be used by those who do not want to be in a party. If you wish to have a solo Play by Post post here and the GM will get you going. You must have an approved Character before posting here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2009 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If it's allowed I would be willing to do both a party quest and a solo quest at the same time.

If not I would be willing to create a seperate character, however I do not think the dificulties would be to much to handle with using the same character. Just not allowed to add any bonuses in levels or equipment to my character till both missions are complete and there is time to rest.
I.E. Items I get in this quest do not carry over to the other quest, and vice versa, until both quests are completed. The essentially 2 seperate character sheets are combined into one character at the end.

An example would be I recieve one level in this solo game, and one level in the party game. Once both games are completed I can level my character up to level 3 but not before.

20th Dec, 2009 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Are you saying you want to be in two games at once? Can you do both the Solo thread and the Team thread at the same time?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Dec, 2009 - 1:42am

20th Dec, 2009 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

This is a bit confusing, I think the best option would be to introduce you into our party post haste. Possibly the GM should do this in good taste. As making you a friendly target who we happen upon in some way.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2009 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

The GM said he would introduce me through the game. I don't want to usurp him by just showing up.

It wouldn't be confusing to me at all, I'll just create a different character once my current character is brought into play to avoid confusion as to who is playing where. Really the only reason I want to play two games at once is because of the intrinsic slowness of play by post format. I figured with two games going it would provide me with something to do more often.

Reconcile Edited: BadByrd on 20th Dec, 2009 - 4:38am

20th Dec, 2009 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo

This thread was started in Oct about this date, I think KNtoran may have been indicating he could run a solo game for people who were also participating in another RP elsewhere on the site, probably not this one he's also running, though I may be wrong - again, you'd have to wait for him to clarify, but I doubt he has the time or inclination to run two games at once, and I don't think anyone else was slotted to volunteer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2009 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo

If you want to run a solo campaign you can not use a character that is already engaged otherwise. You will have to have a totally separate character other than the one engaged in a mission or party. You can have two or more characters but you can only play one per party.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2010 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo D&D / Pathfinder Archive

Badbyrd here are your clerics main attributes you get from your god. Erythnul, god of hate, envy, malice, panic, ugliness, and slaughter. Thus your main sphere is war and blood. Your god enjoys the cries of innocents.

You find yourself out in a wilderness. The land is gently sloping and semi-arid. You have just woken from a sleep just inside a crude temple to your god. A Gnoll is kneeling at the alter praying.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (81) »

> TOPIC: D&D Play By Post Solo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.