Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 153 of 174

Yes you can not see anything that is going - Page 153 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2018 - 2:23pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 174 pgs.  149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157  ...Latest (174) »
Closed Q
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 153

Ignoble says...

There is no cover on top of the cliffs/hill/mesa. You are about the same distance between the next two watchers. The next closest ones are putting down their bows and getting their swords out in preparation of you coming their way.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

I was just about to post another round of healing when I noticed that I cast CLW wrong last post. I counted as though I vast it with a +5. But since it was the wand, it's only a +1. As such Fluffles is dead, beyond -10.

Would Avan know instantly, or only after attempting a healing spell on his inanimate body?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Don't forget that this game houseruled that you die at your Con score if higher than 10. Fluffles won't be dead until/unless he reaches -15.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Page 153 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Yes if he is not below his Constitution score he can still be saved You are only dead at -10 if you have a constitution score of 10 or below.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Hi KNtoran, I think this is a good opportunity to explore the side of my character that is scared of death and fascinated by undead. Darkness was already a guiding force of his, now he wants to dabble in necromancy if given the chance. There are some suggestions online about advancing into Blight Druid or Planar Shepherd. Would it be possible to work it into this current arc of the plot that Avan animates his Fluffles (And chooses a worthier name - or not, we'll see)?

I wanted to discuss it publicly in case anyone had any qualms with necromancy either in character or out.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

Ignoble says...

I have no issues about the role and direction that your character takes. I will look up both aspects but let you decide what route you wish to take. The main issue will not be with me but with your fellow companions and how they may regard your choices.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Page 153 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions

Dark Druid says...

Just want to make sure that even a stone with Avan's Light cast on it can't be seen in the canyon mouth. Does it look like a magical darkness?

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 153

Ignoble says...

Yes you can not see anything that is going on down in the canyon nor can you see the stone. Thus this would be a magical darkness.

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions" on:

Sponsored Links:

If Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

shout Shoutbox!

13th Dec, 2018
12:44pm GMT
JB: A summary of what has been done is in our Newsletter: December 2018

JB: Currently, working towards merging many Boards.

JB: You can now Search within a Thread via the Thread Options Menu button at the top right of any Thread.

JB: Added a new MENU button to the top right which keeps all the links neat and in one place. As time goes by this will populated with more information and options.

JB: We upgraded our code. We are using the latest version of PHP. Please let us know if you get any errors.

JB: Hello , you can see what is happening in the Community via our latest Newsletter: HERE!

Enter Your Shout:

Shout Back Now

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 1.9 Day(s) Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Skeptic 2 Day(s) Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Skeptic 2 Day(s) Ago
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Dice 21st Nov, 2018 - 10:51pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm