Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 153 of 174

Yes you can not see anything that is going - Page 153 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2018 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 174 pgs.  149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 153

There is no cover on top of the cliffs/hill/mesa. You are about the same distance between the next two watchers. The next closest ones are putting down their bows and getting their swords out in preparation of you coming their way.

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

I was just about to post another round of healing when I noticed that I cast CLW wrong last post. I counted as though I vast it with a +5. But since it was the wand, it's only a +1. As such Fluffles is dead, beyond -10.

Would Avan know instantly, or only after attempting a healing spell on his inanimate body?

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Don't forget that this game houseruled that you die at your Con score if higher than 10. Fluffles won't be dead until/unless he reaches -15.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 153 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes if he is not below his Constitution score he can still be saved You are only dead at -10 if you have a constitution score of 10 or below.

18th Dec, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Hi KNtoran, I think this is a good opportunity to explore the side of my character that is scared of death and fascinated by undead. Darkness was already a guiding force of his, now he wants to dabble in necromancy if given the chance. There are some suggestions online about advancing into Blight Druid or Planar Shepherd. Would it be possible to work it into this current arc of the plot that Avan animates his Fluffles (And chooses a worthier name - or not, we'll see)?

I wanted to discuss it publicly in case anyone had any qualms with necromancy either in character or out.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have no issues about the role and direction that your character takes. I will look up both aspects but let you decide what route you wish to take. The main issue will not be with me but with your fellow companions and how they may regard your choices.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2018 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 153

Dark Druid says...

Just want to make sure that even a stone with Avan's Light cast on it can't be seen in the canyon mouth. Does it look like a magical darkness?

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 153

Yes you can not see anything that is going on down in the canyon nor can you see the stone. Thus this would be a magical darkness.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.