Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 155 of 174

Kntoran, I had planned to loan some funds - Page 155 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2018 - 4:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 155

Did Bastion find anything that could be used as a counterweight? A boulder would be ideal.

He's thinking of setting up a quick escape. Send someone down into the canyon attached to a rope, drop the boulder off the outer edge, guy in the canyon goes flying upwards…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

There are no loose stones or large rocks at the top unless you want to cut one out of the edge but that could cause other issues too.

9th Feb, 2018 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Resiliant says...

Why don't we get Avan out, first. Then bargain with the Gnolls, with Avans help that is. Re-group come back and attack these creatures together??
Avan, will definitely want some pay back here!

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 155 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If the group wants to rush into the fog not knowing what is in there be my guess but if you the party killed they may bot be happy with you. What Avan wants to do later is up to him.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 9th Feb, 2018 - 2:46am

14th Feb, 2018 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

OK, just a quick question, does KN, allow for multi-classing in Dungeons & Dragons 3.5?

Rivoril, has leveled up to 2nd level, can he multi-class and choose another eg. Sorcerer? Becoming Rogue level 1, and Sorcerer level 1.

Or, just keep one class the Rogue, and level him up to 2?
After the last, game he is at level 2, with 200 xp left over.
If he remains a Rogue, that will give him a +1 attack bonus. He will also be able to evade even magical attacks with a successful reflex save.
His reference saves increase to +3, and 8 more skill points to distribute.

Does that sound about right?

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes you can multiclass, but multiclassing into a sorcerer would be a really, really bad idea.

There are several reasons I'd discourage it, but the big one is this: In order to cast a sorcerer spell, you must have a Charisma of 10+ the spell's level. With a charisma of 8, you would never be able to even cast a cantrip.

Other classes I'd be willing to suggest more than sorcerer: Scout, Factotum, Lurk, Fighter

And of course, there's nothing wrong with staying as a rogue.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2018 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 155

Dark Druid says...

With such a high INT, you should get more skill points. All great suggestions Daishan, some classes I've never seen. Let me add that you could even multiclass into Wizard and aim to get into the Arcane Trickster prestige class.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 155

Kntoran, I had planned to loan some funds to help get Avan set back up after his loss, and the new guys equipped with some basic essentials.

I was wondering if we could consider Albrecht as having matched the offer with some of his own funds. I suspect his character would be willing, as would the player. But since he's not actually speaking up for himself right now, the last thing I want is to take advantage of that absence.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.