Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 155 of 161

Kntoran, I had planned to loan some funds - Page 155 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Feb, 2018 - 4:31pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 24 73 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 155

The Blademaster says...

Did Bastion find anything that could be used as a counterweight? A boulder would be ideal.

He's thinking of setting up a quick escape. Send someone down into the canyon attached to a rope, drop the boulder off the outer edge, guy in the canyon goes flying upwards…

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

There are no loose stones or large rocks at the top unless you want to cut one out of the edge but that could cause other issues too.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Rivoril
Rogue 3rd level

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Resiliant says...

Why don't we get Avan out, first. Then bargain with the Gnolls, with Avans help that is. Re-group come back and attack these creatures together??
Avan, will definitely want some pay back here!

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Page 155 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

If the group wants to rush into the fog not knowing what is in there be my guess but if you the party killed they may bot be happy with you. What Avan wants to do later is up to him.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 9th Feb, 2018 - 2:46am

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Anronrosby
Premium
(+)
Rivoril
Rogue 3rd level

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

OK, just a quick question, does KN, allow for multi-classing in Dungeons & Dragons 3.5?

Rivoril, has leveled up to 2nd level, can he multi-class and choose another eg. Sorcerer? Becoming Rogue level 1, and Sorcerer level 1.

Or, just keep one class the Rogue, and level him up to 2?
After the last, game he is at level 2, with 200 xp left over.
If he remains a Rogue, that will give him a +1 attack bonus. He will also be able to evade even magical attacks with a successful reflex save.
His reference saves increase to +3, and 8 more skill points to distribute.

Does that sound about right?

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

The Blademaster says...

Yes you can multiclass, but multiclassing into a sorcerer would be a really, really bad idea.

There are several reasons I'd discourage it, but the big one is this: In order to cast a sorcerer spell, you must have a Charisma of 10+ the spell's level. With a charisma of 8, you would never be able to even cast a cantrip.

Other classes I'd be willing to suggest more than sorcerer: Scout, Factotum, Lurk, Fighter

And of course, there's nothing wrong with staying as a rogue.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2018 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

ICon
(+)
Avan Ohek
Druid 5

Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet

Page 155 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions

Dark Druid says...

With such a high INT, you should get more skill points. All great suggestions Daishan, some classes I've never seen. Let me add that you could even multiclass into Wizard and aim to get into the Arcane Trickster prestige class.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Bastion
Warblade

Loner / Head
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 155

The Blademaster says...

Kntoran, I had planned to loan some funds to help get Avan set back up after his loss, and the new guys equipped with some basic essentials.

I was wondering if we could consider Albrecht as having matched the offer with some of his own funds. I suspect his character would be willing, as would the player. But since he's not actually speaking up for himself right now, the last thing I want is to take advantage of that absence.

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions" on:

Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Country (State) of the Day

Monaco

Country of the day Monaco

Unanswered Threads for Monaco, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Skeptic 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Facelift 5th May, 2018 - 7:22am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Willis 22nd Apr, 2018 - 4:14am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By Chaser 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:09pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm