Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 160 of 174

The lightning is not completely ineffective - Page 160 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th May, 2018 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 174 pgs.  156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2018 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 160

Query, can Bastion use one of his move action 30' teleports to pop up into the third floor from below?

If so, would doing so reduce the amount of time he needs to reach the others?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2018 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Not seeing the area before to teleport to the area can be dangerous. You can not see the battle area from below but once on the stairs to the third level you can and then teleport. Save you a bit of time one round but not a whole lot then again if you wish to risk a blind teleport you can always try. 15% chance of success. Or a roll of 1-15 on a d100.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I had a query. That xp gain was enough for me to go up to Warblade 3.

The third level warblade class feature adds my intelligence bonus to checks confirming critical hits. Since criticals are automatically confirmed in this campaign, this class feature does nothing. I could probably shrug and move on, I'm doing fine, and will still be doing fine even with a dead class feature.

But I figured it would be worth asking if a substitute could be found.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 160 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yeah that is something I never understood about the Dungeons & Dragons newer games confirming a natural 20. I think that was asinine. Plus we have the enbedded dice here so it is hard to say you did not roll a natural 20. I will think of something to assist you.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

What kind of undead did Avan and Aril report? Just standard zombies/skeletons? What manner of armaments did they bear in the latter case?

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes standard Skeletons and Zombies is what they saw. They did not stay to get a exact count. Weapons are rusty swords or just their hands.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 160

Dark Druid says...

I can't tell if the lightning is completely ineffective or if they're just resistant to it (Or getting good saving throws). If you can, would you clarify that?

So Avan and Bastion have made it all the way back to town by this point? No time for more attacks on the way back? And the teens are now near Avan?

Post Date: 5th May, 2018 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 160

The lightning is not completely ineffective you can tell that it is effecting them some. They have saved more than they have failed. Avan has made it back t o the village and where the cleric is at. That is where Arilynia and Rivoril are at. The cleric told the teen boys to stay back away from the shadows for now.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.