Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 161 of 174

I just realised two things after my post. - Page 161 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th May, 2018 - 4:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 174 pgs.  157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th May, 2018 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 161

Dark Druid says...

Before I want to avoid propagating an error, I just want to point out that only 1 Hippogiff should've been summoned (It was a 2 on a d6, but a 1 on a d3). Also because the second casting was a weaker spell (Only Summon Nature's Ally 2) it should have only been two wolves.

If the wolves are too hard to undo, it's possible for me to substitute Daylight instead of my level 2 Delay Poison.

Sorry that I posted so much so late - being a druid isn't easy. Too many rolls for my summons, but I was hoping for the best!

I can write a post later, but it will probably involve casting those buffs I wrote about (I already added them on my character sheet just temporarily), and Entangle whenever it works best, probably in round six.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

On a natures summons 3rd level spell you get 1-3 for the second level and 1d4+1 for the first level creatures. Wolves are in the first level tier thus the 4 of them I rolled a 3 on a d4. I am not worried about if only one or two hippogriffs as they may not last long anyways.

23rd May, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Arilynia
Ranger
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lady of the Plains says...

KN pointed out I only did 2 rolls instead of the 4 I posted I was going to do. I am blaming the headache I have for not doing the the other 2; doing them now.

Arilynia Results:
  • Attack rds 13,14 on D20 (+5): 25, 23 (2 rolls)
  • Attack rds 15,16 on D20 (+5): 12, 17 (2 rolls)
  • Damage, bow rds 13,14 on D6 (+0): 2, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Damage,bow rds 15,16 on D6 (+0): 4, 5 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 161 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Sky you need to make sure your character sheet has all this information that you asking. With a 18 dexterity you will get a +4. Your wings have to be at least half your height to safely glide or slow your descent. Use the rolls in the boxes below like previously explained. If you do not remember go back in the question thread where all is listed.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Sky's basic action rolls at level 3:
Initiative: 1d20-2 (+4Dex, -6 flaw)
Attack Roll: 1d20+6 (+4Dex, +2 BAB)
Damage Roll: 1d8 (No damage bonus at this time).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd May, 2018 - 3:58pm

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hey guys so how much training do you think I would need to put sky through for his wings to be useable in gliding and flight when at the right size and to clarify but do you think making armour for the wings could double as a wepon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 161

Probably not much in the way of training will be required. Worry about that when you get there. Its several levels off, so will take a while.

As for wing attacks, some creatures do buffet others with their wings, however, that typically does less damage than other options. I'd suggest focusing on the weapons you have.

P.S. The 1d20+6 attack roll I mentioned is the aiming roll.

The 1d20-2 is your initiative. It is only rolled once, at the beginning of combat, and determines the order in which people go. (Someone who rolled a 19 will go before the guy who rolled a 17, and so on).

25th May, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 161

Dark Druid says...

I just realised two things after my post. I didn't roll the opportunity attacks and don't want to delete the rolls I made to redo them all. So they are below, without the bonus to hitting a prone target, nor with additional trip attempts as they already count as tripped. Just 1 per round because no Combat Reflexes feat.

Second, should I have skipped an action this round to have cast Lesser Vigor, because I shouldn't have also attacked?

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan AoO on D20 (+11): 19, 31, 27, 16 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D4 (+9): 12, 10, 10, 10 (4 rolls)
  • Jackal AoO on D20 (+11): 13, 31, 19, 13 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+9): 14, 14, 14, 12 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.