Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 164 of 174

Huh, I could have sworn we had those bodies - Page 164 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 10:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 164

If you have a character in my campaign it can only get experience in this campaign. Other wise it would have to retire from the game and later ask to be brought back but subject to the Dungeon Master to allow or disallow items.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

That is understandable right now I feel out classed by everyone and I don't want to lag you all down all I ask is permission to increase my level to keep up and be more useful to you all equipment would be upto your digression if ok or not if I am permitted to return.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You are still in the game and you will still get some experience. Just make sure you understand where you are experience wise and if you head out to help with the bandits you can still get more experience.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 164 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Sky has gained enough experience to be at level 3, the same level as Riv and Aril, and only 2 levels behind Avan and Bastion. Yes, you're a bit behind, but if you start being around enough to contribute, you won't be dragging anyone down, and will catch up fast.

If you need help, ask for it, but the principle concern right now is if you will put forth the effort needed.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I would be more then willing to put the effort into this for you guys I'm just trying to keep up.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Since the day is not over before the Undead decided to come for a nice visit you will not have had time to study for your spells. The Cleric has a could first level spells left and a couple 0 level but other than that she is wiped.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2018 - 7:16am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 164

Dark Druid says...

Well, Avan still has his 2nd level spells, but they may not be the most useful. We'll see.

Also sorry about the lack of posts. Back to back conferences and I lost my post twice. Didn't want to leave it unexplained.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 164

Huh, I could have sworn we had those bodies burned, it would be beyond stupid to leave such materials lying around with a necromancer on the opposite side.

Hmm, can't find it, the post must have been lost somehow.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Jul, 2018 - 10:50pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.