Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 166 of 174

If you have not made it to 4th level you need - Page 166 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Aug, 2018 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2018 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 166

So I 18 a good number for a successful glide? Or did sky faceplant a building *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2018 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Hey KNtoran, in my last post I had wanted to cast a few buff spells instead of attacking. Now that the ogre is upon us I feel it's too late. Any chance of having done that instead of having shot arrows?

Are any of the areas burning or undead lit? Can the party tell where the oiled areas and undead are?

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2018 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes the rounds you missed you were casting spells Sorry for not clarifying that. Yes you can see where the little oil that was used is at. The teens are spreading the oil as they can.

10th Aug, 2018 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 166 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Resiliant says...

I've now added 1,300 experience points to my character sheet.
At the moment Rivoril is a 1st level Beguiler and a 3rd level Rogue.

However, with KN's permission it looks like Rivoril, can go from 1st level Beguiler to 2nd level, requiring only 1000 exp. Which means he gets one more 0 level spell and one more 1st level spell, plus +1 to spells save.

As there isn't enough to increase his level from 3rd level rogue to 4th level rogue though, 6000 required there.

Can you confirm this KN please?

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2018 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You need to have 6,000 experience to level up as a Rogue or a Beguiler. You take total levels, a rogue 2nd plus a beguiler 1 is three levels. Thus you need to have the experience to make fourth level to get another level of either Beguiler or rogue. This is total levels and not class level. So you need a total of 6,000 experience to level up.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Remember that in this game like the you as character game you go to zero experience when you level up to the next level. The experience you have after what is needed to level up becomes extra needed for the next level. Example: you get 1,200 experience that gives you enough to make 2nd level with 200 left. Then you get 2,800 experience that gives you enough with the 200 to make 3rd level with zero experience. When you get another 2,000 experience you will still be 3rd level with 2,000 experience instead of 4th level.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2018 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 166

The Resiliant says...

Thanks KN, for clarifying the leveling process for me. It looks like a couple more sessions, at least or maybe more, for him to obtain the necessary 6000 exp.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 166

If you have not made it to 4th level you need to lower your rogue back to 2nd instead of third.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.