Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 8 of 174

Oliron I posted in your intro thread of what - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Nov, 2009 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 174 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Nov, 2009 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 8

The Dice Master says...

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
Help! I don't have my Players Handbook with me and have no way of getting it.

Do you read the site Updates and Newsletters? Check here: Source 5 the link is also on the top right just below the Dragon: "AD&D Stats".

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I hope I'm not out of context here though I'm fairly certain I am. I've posted my char. But not sure if its being reviewed. Can someone get back to me on this forum to let me know if I've met the criteria to play, and if so were do I go now?

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I posted after you posted your Character. Yes it was accepted. I believe you have to add the dex bonus to your AC yourself.

28th Nov, 2009 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

KNtoran, I noticed you told one Member they had to wait til the characters got back to the village and to the other you told them join in. You may want to clarify that because the earlier Member made an off topic Post that was deleted because they said they could not join in.

Oliron - check your Email for notification of Replies to Threads or check here to see what was updated: Source 7

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I did clarify in the character thread that he could join because they were already counting him. I will find his thread and verify with him.

28th Nov, 2009 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Ok, I think I see here, there is a party thread and a question thread. I'm still confused on threads but understanding them more. I'm just not sure do I jump in the game or am I introduced somehow. Also is everyone online, are you in game right now? I went to source 7 and found the forum your in, I'm trying not to be a burden but (points to self) newb . . .

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 28th Nov, 2009 - 7:11pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 8

Dude you have to join us in the party thread ( Source 6 ) and come in character and if you want to say something not in character then you use the offtopic BBcode or put "ooc:". As for how you get to where we're at I don't know, just make up something clever I guess. We're not far from the main town so should be easy to just say you followed us or something.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Oliron I posted in your intro thread of what to do to join in the game. You can easily join in.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.