Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 10 of 174

I'm not a Player in any game. I just - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2009 - 3:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 174 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
30th Nov, 2009 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 10

I kind of put what I was thinking in the party thread I should have posted it all here.

yeah you should wait because its all of us playing but of course I agree we shouldn't like wait for people slowing us down. The way we like do it in medieval is to give everyone a day or two to respond and if they don't then we post what the majority wants to do. That way the game doesn't drag on too much.

Everyone should probably post their times to be here but I can tell you off the bat just from medieval that Kntoran and krakyn aren't here on weekends. Sometimes I'm not either. Generally Pundit and I are like here on all the weekdays because I'm in future earth too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2009 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I will leave it up to the players to decide how long to wait before the party leader posts in the party leaders thread. IF you all want to wait two days or three days it is up to you. I will keep this story going as long as there is a post made in the party leaders thread. I have a lot of patience in this.

3rd Dec, 2009 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I guess this may more be directed at JB, but what happened to our game profile data? I see it is still there in our control panel, so I presume JB is tirelessly working to improve the experience even more, which I applaud and don't know where he gets the energy and incentive! The ability score stats and stuff to the side are neat too, I am just wondering do we need to re-enter our char names and stuff to get it to update or are we just in the middle of the upgrade? Anyway, just thought I'd make a note.

3rd Dec, 2009 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

You may want to subscribe to the Updates Thread so you can know what's new: Source 5

4th Dec, 2009 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Why are we nameless , without class, and have no level again?

4th Dec, 2009 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

The Dice Master says...

Apologies all around. Everything appeared normally to me but it is only with the last Post did I check here as a guest and realize it did appear as though the information disappeared. That was a fault on my part as I was updating the AD&D fields today. Everything should be there again and of course you have new fields to fill in. Thanks for your understanding.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2009 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 10

Your a Level 21 Paladin?! In what Game are you this, might I ask.

4th Dec, 2009 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

The Dice Master says...

I'm not a Player in any game. I just inputted text as an example of how you can utilize your own AD&D profile fields.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.