Peggy Herlacher Murder Case

Peggy Herlacher Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Apr, 2016 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

9th Apr, 2016 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Peggy Herlacher Murder Case

Man Charged with Killing Grandmother
Original Post Date: 15th Oct, 2010 - 1:40pm

My gosh, I am pretty sure drugs and alcohol are involved in this crime. Poor lady! I hope this guy is sent to prison for good or qualifies for death penalty.

international QUOTE
YERINGTON, Nev. (AP) - A Nevada judge has ordered a pretrial hearing Oct. 28 for a 22-year-old California man accused of killing his grandmother from Silver Springs, stealing her car and credit cards and burying her body in a flower bed. Christopher Masterson waived his right to a preliminary hearing within 15 days during an arraignment Wednesday before Walker River Justice Court Judge Michael Fletcher. The judge will decide at the Oct. 28 hearing in Yerington if there is enough evidence to bound him over to district court in the death of 73-year-old Peggy Herlacher. Prosecutors say he moved in with her in July, strangled her, stole her car and buried her body in a backyard in Riverbank, Calif… Source 3u

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2016 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Herlacher Peggy

She was obviously trying to help him out since he moved in with her and not the other way around. Maybe he was on drugs but it doesn't matter he's a loser all around and he will have the rest of his life to think about it.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

> TOPIC: Peggy Herlacher Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,