Celebrating With Fireworks In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2 of 3

To those still thinking about using fireworks - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Oct, 2019 - 9:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Should the sale of fireworks be banned in Trinidad & Tobago?
1st Jan, 2016 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Celebrating With Fireworks In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

It was good to see the police and EMA taking proactive measures to deal with fireworks users especially the scratch bombs unlike previous years where they simply said they will not answer calls to the effect. Fireworks this year was not as bad as the last two years at least not in my area. My only complaint is they do not know when to stop. By 1am fire works should stop but instead they go on and on until 2am. How did the fireworks affect you this year?

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Fireworks Celebrating

I just learned through TV6 that the EMA does not have fireworks within its noise pollution policy. Although they said they are willing to amend it one would think that the ridiculous amount of noise from fireworks and scratch bombs would be automatically be considered. On another note the government is looking to ban fireworks from residential areas. That is fine but how do they plan to enforce it?

7th Nov, 2018 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Celebrating With Fireworks In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Today 11 people are homeless when 3 houses burned down from what? The indiscriminate use of fireworks, scratch bombs and the like in residential areas. I dread known Old Year's Night (New Year's Eve) is coming up and I will have to wade through both the noise and the possibility of having fire around my home, vehicle and person. Be sensible Trinis… you want to play with fireworks then go in a large open area away from residential homes, animals, etc.

27th Nov, 2018 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Tobago and Trinidad Fireworks Celebrating

Finally the government put a stop to the nonsense with these scratch bombs. No fireworks in residential areas either which means don't have no loud noise by people's houses!

29th Dec, 2018 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Fireworks Celebrating

To sell, use or import scratch bombs are now officially against the law and if you are caught you can be fined up to $20,000 / 10 years in jail! Those who think they can get away with using these things at night just know it have night vision cameras!

31st Dec, 2019 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Celebrating With Fireworks In Trinidad & Tobago

I hope more police on patrol during the celebration or at least responding because some of them dotish ones don't know when to stop.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2019 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Celebrating Fireworks Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

I don't know how it was for other areas but in my area it was not as bad as it used to be. I did not hear any scratch bombs at all.

24th Oct, 2019 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

Celebrating Fireworks Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

To those still thinking about using fireworks because they like noise more than other people or animals please look over the penalties.

Celebrating With Fireworks In Trinidad & Tobago
Celebrating With Fireworks In Trinidad & Tobago (Hover)

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Celebrating With Fireworks In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,