China vs USA - Page 29 of 39

Yes China is a world power now and they have - Page 29 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 39 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (39) »
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World.
China vs USA Related Information to China vs USA
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

China vs USA
A Friend

China vs USA - Page 29

Oh come on… is withdrawing from one pact that is bad for the US and the West and good for China really withdrawing from our leadership role? My goodness, I don't agree with withdrawing from the Paris Accords completely, I believe in renegotiating them or negotiating a better deal as another accord, but let's not exaggerate what just happened for the sake of sensationalist news.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA China

U.S. Pacific Fleet commander: I'd launch nuclear strike against China if Trump ordered it. The remarks came after a joint U.S.- Australian military exercise off the Australian coast. Source 2l.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

China vs USA
A Friend

China vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

Okay, they really slanted the headline to make it look like this was more than it was. He was asked a very direct question and he answered it the way he had to. That is why our military is subordinate to the civilian Chain of Command. If the President gives an order you had better carry it out because it's probably given for a good reason.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Page 29 USA China

When In Doubt, Nuke China By Pepe Escobar. A situation in which the US military feels 'unhampered' has precedent. Source 1m.

5th Aug, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

USA China

China has been and always will be about its own welfare. Why Trump thinks the Chinese could do "More" to help certain situations is strange to me. They have a proven track record of wanting to institute their own doctrine, culture, and tactics without a care of who thinks what (South Sea, bans, political exiles).

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

China vs USA
A Friend

China vs USA

Swell,

That is true for virtually every country. But sometimes interests intersect or you can sway a country to do one thing by promising another. That is what President Trump is trying to do with China.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

China USA - Page 29

China is very similar to Russia in its approach to gaining territory but they weren't always that way. Since having a stronger navy they have suddenly become embolden and that can only expand. We should be very worried about the Chinese.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

China vs USA
A Friend

China USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 29

Yes China is a world power now and they have a very large army. I think that they can be a serious threat to us and any other country in the world. The fact that they are wanting to expand their territory shows what ambition they have. Talk to India about that if you want *smile*.

> TOPIC: China vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,