China vs USA - Page 7 of 39

The fall of the Spanish empire led to the - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th May, 2008 - 8:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 39 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (39) »
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World.
China vs USA Related Information to China vs USA
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2008 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

China vs USA - Page 7

Name: Panzer

Comments: The u.s. is the most powerful nation in the world. everyone knows that. china is powerful also, but not as much. Also, the U.S. has more allies than any other nation, and that ability to form a coalition would be absolutely decisive. Not even china with the worlds biggest single army could stand up to an excess of 10,000,000 soldiers and easily more. Also, the PLAN is absolutely pathetic compared to the theoretical coalitions sea ability. the massive technological ability of the u.s. and other members of NATO and other allies would be detrimental to the Chinese one word: stealth. A B-2 bomber formation could obliterate all Chinese naval and air bases within ours of the declaration of war.

So, now for a hypothetical war between china and the united states. for whatever reason, the Chinese commander decides to sink a ship of NATO delegates unprovoked. the u.s. takes it as an act of war and decides to respond in kind. all ships and troops are immediately diverted to the pacific later, the u.s. decides to ask allies for help Britain, France, Taiwan, Russia, Germany, Norway, Estonia and Lithuania all answer the call and muster 11,000,000 personnel the United States launch a formation of B-2 bombers and immediately destroy Chinese naval bases and initiate a manhunt for remaining subs. then cruise missiles are launched at government and military structures. meanwhile, Russia stages an invasion from the north while marines and paratroopers attack from the pacific coast, and infantry, tanks and aircraft cross the western desert and surround Chinese positions, while north and south Korea fight each other and nullify the situation. By now China is facing famine and fuel shortages and are losing more battles by more men than ever before. tanks are running out of gas , men don't have enough energy, new recruits bug out after seeing combat, due to rapid conscription and lack of training.

The inexorable advance of the allies causes widespread unrest and, in sick irony, overthrow the communist government, the exact opposite of the Russian revolution of 1917. the new government orders the immediate surrender of all personnel and is forced to pay damages for the war in addition to is own, plunging the country into crushing debt and the yuan immediately becomes totally worthless. the u.s. is then exhausted and is put equal to nations like France, and Britain

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2008 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

China vs USA
A Friend

USA China

As long as the US continues to behave in a way that implicates itself as a global empire, these things will continue to have negative impacts. Every incident that takes place in the world seems to have some impact on us. Why? Because we are everywhere in most of the countries in the world. We won't allow anyone to threaten or mock our empire. This is a scary position to be in if you are a person of peace.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

China vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

China hits back at US on rights

China says Washington's rights record is "shocking", days after a US report labels Beijing an authoritarian regime.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...fic/7293469.stm

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

China vs USA
A Friend

Page 7 USA China

I think that China is just as strong as the USA. China has a bigger army and it has more power in the fact that its people will not question their leaders. In the USA some of the soldiers will not obey their leaders. China is becoming more of a world player as far as economics. The USA is becoming less of a world player because of the falling value of the dollar and its current president who seems to not care about any of its allies.

I feel that Chine right now is or may be stronger than the USA

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2008 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

USA China

Name: Panzer

Comments: To a U.S. soldier, 'million man army' translates into 'target rich environment'. Also, last time I checked, 30 seconds ago, china had no aircraft carriers! Also, the united states has more (and better) tanks (M1A2 SEP TUSK).

Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

China vs USA

Name: frank

Comments: China's army isn't that well trained and doesn't have as good weapons. I'd say China's air force is ok but the USA still has the edge. USA got uav's predators f-35's. It might be f-33 I cant remember but it was something like that.]stealth bombers and more. Like panzer said the Chinese have no aircraft carriers. So that really hurts the Chinese. But remember china has nukes so counting nukes in the fight it would kind of help turn the scales for china. But the usa has a really good anti missile defense system so they could probably stop lots of the nukes plus a lot of the nukes would be blown up in china because they'd get destroyed by bombers.

Now then if the USA invaded China it wouldn't work cause theres too many people to control plus they'd resist probably very well. I mean how do you watch over 2 billion people overseas with a army of maybe a couple million if the USA drafted. If china invaded the USA theres some problems. First off the Chinese navy doesn't compare to the usa navy. Second the Chinese don't have enough boats to carry their troops. Third even if they did invade the USA Americans are armed to the teeth. Trust me on that one. I mean at my house I got a 22.cal, 303, and a 306.Plus I got a 12 gauge and a 20 gauge shot gun. then a 9mm, and a 22.cal handgun.
My conclusion... no one would win.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2008 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

China USA - Page 7

I think that was said very well. China's military could be defeated, but as we have seen in Iraq, there is little way possible that the US military could control that many people. China's military is growing and improving rapidly with the budget that now have to throw at it. However, the fact is that they really dont have much of a navy at this point and are still trying to bring up their other defenses as well. When they are done, barring any economic crisis that takes from the military budget, they will have the largest military in the world within the next 10 years. As far as technological advancements, that is going to take a while as that infrastructure is in its infancy.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

29th May, 2008 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

China USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

The fall of the Spanish empire led to the rise of the British empire. After the second world war the Brits lost their empire and the USA was handed the torch. China seems to have taken up the torch or will very soon. The more things change the more they stay the same.
Soon it will be their turn to be the subject of world scrutiny, isn't history fun!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

> TOPIC: China vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,