Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2005 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Football
24th Apr, 2004 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona

Has Diego run his body to the ground? It is amazing the number of followers he has.

Diego Maradona is heavily sedated in intensive care following a crisis of hypertension or high blood pressure, his doctors said on Sunday after the Argentine soccer great was taken ill and admitted to a clinic.

Ref. Rediff.com News

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2004 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Maradona Diego

He loves to eat and he's extremely overweight (he always suffered of it even when he was a football player). His lungs were not functioning properly. The doctors took off his artificial respirator and he seems to be doing a little bit better although he still in risks. Thoudsands of people are gathering in Argentina to give him and his family the strenght they need at this very sad time. My heart and prayers go to him and his family.

22nd May, 2004 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Diego Maradona Sports & Fashion Music Movies

He left the clinic weeks ago on his own and they had to put him back to the hospital. I don't know how is she doing right now but the last thing I heard is that his doctor thinks he needs to continue his drug rehabilitation and put on an strict diet. He's very fat.

4th Jul, 2004 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Maradona Diego

Does anyone have an update on Maradona regarding his health? I assume it has gotten better since I havent heard any news about him for a while.

5th Jul, 2004 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Maradona Diego

His family putted him in a psiquiatric hospital...no...he is not crazy wink.gif, they did it because he doesn't want to stay in the hospital, he ran away once already so the family decided to putted him in that hospital so the doctors can work out on his mind and see if once and for all he can stop using drugs. His ex-wife said recently that he is constantly asking to leave the hospital and even though his family is hurted by seeing him like that, they rather he stays there than see him dead.

5th Jul, 2004 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Diego Maradona

Thanks for the update, it is too bad to see Diego, one of the best footballers ever, come to this. I hope his family and others can help him turn things around.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2005 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Diego Maradona

I will not try to defend Maradona here but I find that some laws in Brazil are so silly, do you all know you cannot argue with airport authorities?. If you do, then you could be arrested. And yes...Diego has a temper and had to paid for it...and of course, Brazilians football fans in general LOVE the drama *rolleyes.gif*

Maradona arrested after comeback

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Diego Maradona made a remarkable return to the football field when he played for 68 minutes in a charity match in Rio de Janeiro.

But he was later arrested by police at Rio de Janeiro airport, for causing a disturbance after missing his flight to Buenos Aires.

He played for 'The Friends of Zico' against a team of young Brazilian professionals.

About a year and a half after looking death in the eye while battling heart and weight problems along with cocaine addiction, Maradona, 45, displayed glimpses of his old prowess.

After the incidents at the airport police told Radio CBN that they intended to conduct an alcohol test on Argentina's 1986 World Cup hero.

Showing contempt to authorities is punishable in Brazil by as long as two years in prison, but Maradona was not immediately charged, federal police spokesman Carlos de Melo said...

Update: For what I found out through other sources is that, when Maradona and his travel partners reached the airport and were ready to board, some employees of the airline shut down the doors on him and the people on their faces and told them they reached too late. They started arguing because the plane was stillthere and then when the conversation got heated, the employees called security and one of them pointed a gun on Maradona who got furious about the whole thing and broke a door. He was not formally arrested and they did not make a test of alcohol as it was mentioned in the article.

https://edition.cnn.com/2005/SPORT/football...dona/index.html

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 22nd Dec, 2005 - 3:01pm

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2005 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Diego Maradona Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Maradona arrested after airport row

The former Argentinian footballer Diego Maradona has flown home to Buenos Aires after being arrested by police following an incident at Rio de Janeiro's international airport. Maradona, who had been taking part in a charity football match in the Brazilian city on Wednesday evening, arrived late for his flight back to Buenos Aires and found the gate already shut.
Ref. https://news.independent.co.uk/world/americ...ticle334817.ece

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Diego Maradona

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,