Bermuda Triangle

Bermuda Triangle - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jun, 2003 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Bermuda Triangle Mysterious place in the Caribbean Sea where planes and ships go missing.
6th Jun, 2003 - 8:42am / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle

[Analysis] Bermuda Triangle?

So many movies have been made, books written and folk lore invented concerning the Bermuda Triangle, but is it all just a hoax? What do you think?

international QUOTE
Source 1n

The "Bermuda or Devil's Triangle" is an imaginary area located off the southeastern Atlantic coast of the United States, which is noted for a high incidence of unexplained losses of ships, small boats, and aircraft. The apexes of the triangle are generally accepted to be Bermuda, Miami, Fla., and San Juan, Puerto Rico.

In the past, extensive, but futile Coast Guard searches prompted by search and rescue cases such as the disappearances of an entire squadron of TBM Avengers shortly after take off from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., or the traceless sinking of USS Cyclops and Marine Sulphur Queen have lent credence to the popular belief in the mystery and the supernatural qualities of the "Bermuda Triangle."

Some possible references: Source 8b

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Bermuda Triangle
Bermuda Triangle (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2003 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Triangle Bermuda

Its hard to say what happens in that area, from many investigations it could be anything from the release of gasses that cause ships and things to sink and air turbulences. to what this one person says is the lost city of atlantis. He supposedly was skin diving and went into a sunken pyramid and took a crystal ball from there and the ball is able to repel metal. but who knows that may also be one of the sunken citys from the book of mormon times.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 15 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.5%

6th Jun, 2003 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle History & Civil Business Politics

He supposedadly was skin diving and went into a sunken pyrimid and took a crystal ball from there and the ball is able  to repel metal.

Wayned thanks for your theory, you certainly have a vivid immagination spock.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2003 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle
A Friend

Triangle Bermuda

I remember reading a book years ago about the 'Devil's Triangle'.  It talked alot about some of the missing planes, boats, and ships.  Now, if the Bermuda Triangle is a hoax, where exactly did Flight 19 go if they didn't disappear in that area on December 5, 1945?  I mean, you can't just lose five TBM Avenger Torpedo Bombers, can you?  They even lost one PBM patrol plane during the search to locate Flight 19.  Flight 19 had radioed in that they were experiencing problems with their compasses.  I have read much about the theory that there is a magnetic field of some kind, but have found not much proof in it.  I do think that there is definitely something odd going on in that area.  Only those people that disappeared there know the truth of what really happened there.  It also reminds me of the movie, 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'  wink.gif > where at the end, the aliens returned those people from Flight 19 and many other people.  Could it be, a mass alien abduction area?  Or the weather just going nuts, making it impossible to travel through that area on ship, boat, or plane?

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2003 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle
A Friend

Triangle Bermuda

The bermuda triangle in my opinion is a type of portal that leads to another dimension of earth that is a way better place to be like I think that is where all the creatures that are made up might actually exists like dragons and unicorns and other mystical creatures are from might sound funny but think about the possibilities you never know.

24th Jun, 2003 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle

You really think so? Is this your personal view or just your mystical part speaking?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2003 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle
A Friend

Bermuda Triangle

My mystical side huh, but no, I think it is very possible you never know what is out there. It could be very true, but I think that there is a possibility to every phenomenon.

25th Jun, 2003 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Bermuda Triangle Politics Business Civil & History

I think it maybe a weather phenomenon, I haven't really study the subject much but I don't think there is a mystery about it or something. Actually there are so many other worldwide phenomenons that I would like an explanation for... (yes and that's my mystical part going there) maybe I will start a thread about it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bermuda Triangle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,