Cause of racial hatred: racists or racial friction - Page 2 of 3

Note: The link from where I get the message - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Jun, 2003 - 1:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2003 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Cause of racial hatred: racists or racial friction
A Friend

Cause of racial hatred: racists or racial friction - Page 2

[quote]

First of all because we need to teach people that ALL races are the same, we can just separate ourselves or a group of individuals just to stop the race crimes. [/quote]

I'm not advocating mono-racial societies. Although they might be free of racially-motivated crimes, they lack the obvious benefits of multi-culturalism.

But if we do not understand the cause of racism, then we are playing with fire. We can look around the world and see that horrible things can happen in multi-racial societies. Look at Israel.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2003 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

friction racial racists hatred racial Cause

[quote]I'm not advocating mono-racial societies. Although they might be free of racially-motivated crimes, they lack the obvious benefits of multi-culturalism. [/quote]

It seems to me or the only reason you don't advocate mono-racial societies is because they just lack the benefits of multi-culturalism? because even though that's true, mono-societies promote segregation and discrimination in my point of view. Like I mentioned before if you go to the KKK web site you will find that they are advocates of mono-racial societies and other groups like 'white power' or 'black power' think the same way. So in my opinion mono-societies are not good not only because they lack multiculturalism but because the kind of thinking they have is what causes the race crimes in the first place.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2003 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cause of racial hatred: racists or racial friction History & Civil Business Politics

[quote]

...mono-societies promote segregation and discrimination, in my point of view. [/quote]

By definistion, a mono-racial society would have no one to segregate, since they are single race societies. Iceland, for example, is mono-racial. There is no segregation there.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2003 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 friction racial racists hatred racial Cause

[quote]

I'm not advocating mono-racial societies. Although they might be free of racially-motivated crimes, they lack the obvious benefits of multi-culturalism. [/quote]

For a very short time I lived in a mono-racial society and I grew up in a multi-cultural society and I am currently living in a multi-cultural society, now.  I think that the mono-racial society causes more hate, and hate crimes against other races, than the multi-cultural societies.  Due to jealousy and wondering what the 'others' are doing.

I have not yet understood where all races should be separated for everyone to live peacefully together.  It is just not possible.  In today's society, even where I live, racism happens everyday (i.e. racial remarks, and slurs).  Crime rate is about the same between one and the other, but I must admit, it has been quite a while since there was a hate crime to happen where I live.  It is so rare, that when it does happen, the story is all over the papers and the news.

Most people in today's society just learn to live with the people in a multi-cultural society.  We all have to live somewhere and peace between races must start somewhere too.  A mono-racial society is not the solution or the answer to the problem.  Education is the key to a better, happier, and peaceful relations between all races.  Racism does not just happen, it is learned by these mono-racial societies.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2003 - 8:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

friction racial racists hatred racial Cause

[quote]

In today's society, even where I live, racism happens everyday (i.e. racial remarks, and slurs[/quote]

Sounds like you have a handle on the racial hatred in your community. There are many benefits to multi-culturalism, but it is not a bed of roses either.

When I hear people say that racism can be eliminated, I wonder what planet they live on, because racial friction has always existed and will always exist. Human beings are tribal, by nature.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2003 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It's not the fact of 'having a handle on the racial hatred in my community'.  The fact is that everyone has to live together somewhere.  Why not make it, (if not enjoyable) but liveable.  Like I said before, it is possible, because I see it happen where I live.  In today's society, the children are the future.  If kids are raised to hate people of all kinds of race, creed, and color, we will have learned nothing of the past.  It becomes a vicious cycle that never ends.  The cycle has to end somewhere.  

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2003 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Cause racial hatred racists racial friction - Page 2

[quote]By definistion, a mono-racial society would have no one to segregate, since they are single race societies. Iceland, for example, is mono-racial. There is no segregation there.  [/quote]

I perfectly know the definition of a mono-racial society, it seems you don't quiet know the definition because like I said it before, mono-racial societies PROMOTE segregation and discrimination BY separating themselves from the rest of the people. You can mention Iceland or any other country with mono-racial society now it DOESN'T make it right. The thinking of having a mono-racial society just to stop the hate crime is scary and at the same time naive. Scary because history in the world PROVED that millions of people can be killed and tortured just because one race group do not want to be mixed with them and want them out of their land. Naive because hate crime comes from uneducated people who don't know better and who were raised by the parents in that kind of thinking...MONO-RACIAL SOCIETY!. You cannot take out or remove one bad thing with another bad thing, it doesn't work!. Just because mono-racial societies do not have 'hate crimes' it doesn't make it acceptable or right, but all the opposite. Look at the example of South Africa, for years they wanted to be a mono-racial society and it reached the point not only of discrimination, segregation but  of stupidity.
Most of the people living in this world are mix of all kind of races, are you going to make a test to each one of them to find out what race are they really coming from? :smile.gif

[quote]When I hear people say that racism can be eliminated, I wonder what planet they live on, because racial friction has always existed and will always exist. Human beings are tribal, by nature. [/quote]

This statement is quiet ignorant, sorry to say that
We are instinctively tribally yes, but to create a whole society just to stop the hate crime is really stupid. You're confusing the human instict of want to be with someone of your own 'group' with 'hate crime'. A person may want to be with someone who is from the same race BUT it doesn't mean he/she will hate another race. Anyone has the right to go and live wherever they want if they respect the laws of the land, nobody can stop somebody from a different race to go to a certain place.
And by the way JosephMorgan, I saw plenty of your posts on other web sites, you said you are not promoting mono-societies but your messages display all the opposite:

Posted by: Joseph Morgan

The quest for racial-realists, for white nationalists, (whatever you want to call us), is to end racial hatred wherever we find it. We all know that racial hatred does not exist in mono-racial societies. Racial hatred only exists in multi-racial societies.

In mono-racial Japan and Iceland, there is no racial hatred.

Brazil, which has an advanced case of multi-culturalism, seethes with racial hatred, incredibly divided, violent, discordant, dangerous. Hate could be the alias of Brazil.

Why do you, multi-culturalists, insist on building multi-racial societies, when we know that they are filled with racial hatred?

Please, join us against our fight against racial hatred. You would all be welcome, regardless of race. Let's try to maintain mono-racial countries, and work together to remake each country on the planet into a mono-racial, hate free zone.

Are we too altruistic to take on this kind of heroic adventure. Maybe.
Will we succeed in every part of the world. Maybe not. Probably not.

But at least, let's try.

Link: https://www.stormfront.org/threads/topic/62926.html

:smile.gif :smile.gif

I don't know you or your thoughts, just what you post. I would just suggest you to be very careful with these things, you may be the perfect 'candidate' for a 'White or Black Power ' group or a Nazi organization, (whatever your race is) they always look for people with these kind of thinking. If not, like I suggested before go and read the KKK web site, MANY of your thoughts are the ones that the KKK displays...:smile.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Jun, 2003 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Cause racial hatred racists racial friction Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Note: The link from where I get the message from JosephMorgan is 'The White pride world wide Nationalist Resource' so...I was not wrong about what I said in my last message.
As the Chief Moderator, I will not tolerate any kind of racism (even in the slightest way) so members, be aware we read each one of your posts. So far nobody has crossed any line but I'm just giving you a warning to avoid conflict. Thanks smile.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Cause of racial hatred: racists or racial friction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,