Bill Clinton - Page 6 of 7

How does Hillary put up with the man. No wonder - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jan, 2017 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

[Analysis] Both Loved & Hated, and which side of the fence are you on?
Bill Clinton Related Information to Bill Clinton
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2016 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bill Clinton - Page 6

The Bill Clinton scandal machine revs back up and takes aim at his wife:

The ghosts of the 1990s have returned to confront Hillary Clinton, released from the vault by Donald Trump and revved up by a 21st-century version of the scandal machine that almost destroyed her husband's presidency. Ref. Source 8w

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2016 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Clinton Bill

Bill Clinton Collected Donations, Then US Missile Tech Shipped To China:

Bill Clinton approved the sale of sensitive U.S. Missile technology to China following donations from a key missile manufacturer to his campaign. Ref. Source 2d.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

FBI surprises again, shares files on Bill Clinton pardon of Marc Rich

The FBI gave the Hillary Clinton campaign another unpleasant surprise Tuesday. Ref. Source 6j.

24th Jan, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Clinton Bill

Who has seen that video about Bill Clinton licking his lips when Trump's wife entered the inauguration ceremony? He was staring her down and when Hillary caught hm she looked peeved. *laugh*.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 4 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.4%

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton
A Friend

Clinton Bill

So, the answer for me to the original analysis question is yes! I both love him and hate him. He definitely has his moral issues. Also, if there is any truth to the sexual assault allegations then there is a special place in Hell waiting for him. That said, he was an effective president and he knew when to compromise and how to compromise successfully. That is an art that seems to be found less and less in our politicians.

24th Jan, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton

Champion I believe you are referring to this:

I loved the way Hillary Clinton looked at him - if looks could kill then Bill would be a dead from a firestorm.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton
A Friend

Bill Clinton - Page 6

JB,

I believe that would have been a fireball from a very high level spell caster. Of course, Bill is quite a rogue so I'm pretty sure he would have used his Improved Evasion skill and taken only half damage at worst *wink*.

25th Jan, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Bill Clinton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

How does Hillary put up with the man. No wonder he likes Trump, he's the one that's all around the beautiful women from the pageant days. What is seriously lacking from the video is a pan across to what he was gawking at.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Bill Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,