Texas Abortion

Texas Abortion - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Nov, 2012 - 11:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Texas Abortion Clinics
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2009 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Texas Abortion

Planned Parenthood Director in Texas Resigns, Watched Ultrasound of Abortion

Bryan, TX (LifeNews.com) -- The director of a Texas-based Planned Parenthood has resigned her position saying that she has had a change of heart on abortion. The development highlights the powerful results ultrasounds have in convincing people of the humanity of the unborn child and the need to oppose abortions. Abby Johnson had been the director of the Planned Parenthood center in this college town, that is home to Texas A&M University, until she turned in her resignation on October 6. She tells KBTX that seeing an ultrasound instantaneously prompted her to quit. "I just thought I can't do this anymore, and it was just like a flash that hit me and I thought that's it," she said. In the interview, Johnson admitted that Planned Parenthood doesn't make its money on promoting contraception or family planning, but through abortion. "It seemed like maybe that's not what a lot of people were believing any more because that's not where the money was. The money wasn't in family planning, the money wasn't in prevention, the money was in abortion and so I had a problem with that," she admitted. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2012 - 9:31am / Post ID: #

Abortion Texas

Texas Fully Funds Women's Health Program Without Planned Parenthood

Abortion advocates complained the state of Texas would leave women high and dry without access to a women's health program now that the state has decided to revoke taxpayer funding for the Planned Parenthood abortion business.

Despite prohibiting it from participating in the legitimate medical program, Texas officials have found a way to fully fund the program to provide women with non-abortion reproductive health care at hundreds of other locations across the state. Billy Milwee, the state's Medicaid director, discussed the funding in a recent town hall, according to KERA-News. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 6th May, 2012 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Texas Abortion Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Court Rules Texas Must Fund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz

The U.S. Fifth Circuit Court has overturned an appeals judge's decision allowing Texas to ban the nation's biggest abortion business from the state's Women's Health Program. The panel ruled the law Texas approved last year to prohibit abortion facilities from taking part in the program to protect taxpayers from funding abortion facilities is unconstitutional.

Fifth Circuit Judge Jerry Smith agreed Friday to overturn the stay he recently issued allowing the state to keep the funding ban in place.

Texas officials are likely to appeal the decision to the full appeals court and have already said they will be forced to shut down the program if Planned Parenthood wins its lawsuit to force the state to fund the abortion company. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2012 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Abortion Texas

Texas Medical Lobby Attacking Limits on Funding Abortion Counseling

The Texas medical lobby is complaining about the rules the state put in place to protect taxpayers by cutting of taxpayer funding from counseling in favor of abortions. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2012 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Abortion Texas

Abortion Biz Closes in Knoxville, Tennessee; Can't Comply With Law

An abortion business in Knoxville, Tennessee is closing because it can't comply with a law to ensure women receive emergency medical care in case an abortion goes wrong and their life and health are at risk.

Deb Walsh, owner of Knoxville's Volunteer Women's abortion facility, commented its closing. "I found out last night that I will have to close Volunteer Women's Medical Clinic, effective today," she said. "A law that went into effect July 1st 2012 called "The Life Defense Act," made it illegal for our local, Board Certified OB-GYN physician to perform abortions in our fully licensed Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center." Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2012 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Texas Abortion

Teenage Mother Was Fired For Refusing to Have an Abortion

A young woman who chose not to have an abortion and was then fired from her job has filed a lawsuit against her former employer.

Christina Garcia became pregnant at the age of 16 while working for a doctor's office in Texas. She was employed by Dr. Meenakshi Prabhaker at ID (Infectious Diseases) Doctors. According to Garcia, Dr. Prabhaker told her to get an abortion. She says, "He [Dr. Prabhaker] said it wasn't a good image for him. I was very upset. I started crying." Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2012 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Texas Abortion

Texas Pro-Lifers Propose Bill to Ban Abortions After 20 Weeks

Monday, November 12th, marked the unofficial start of the 2013 83rd Texas Legislative Session. While legislators begin to file legislation during this pre-filing period that began today, they, too, look forward to supporting the flagship Pro-Life bill for the next session: Texas Right to Life's Preborn Pain Bill. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2012 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Texas Abortion Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Activist Admits Texas Ultrasound Saving Babies From Abortion

When the Sonogram bill was being debated in the Texas legislature last year, the abortion lobby claimed that the measure was an unnecessary intrusion and that it would not impact women's decisions to have an abortion. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Texas Abortion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,