Texas Abortion - Page 7 of 9

I don't think it would be right to - Page 7 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Sep, 2021 - 1:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Texas Abortion Clinics
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Texas Abortion - Page 7

The Supreme Court threw out a Texas abortion law in a victory for supporters of abortion rights who argued it would have shuttered all but a handful of clinics in the state.

The 5-3 ruling is the most significant decision from the Supreme Court on abortion in two decades and could serve to deter other states from passing "Clinic shutdown" laws. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2016 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Abortion Texas

I don't know what to think about the abortion ruling but the justices have taken out the long standing controversies that has been going on since Roe vs Wade. Will this mean an end to the fighting over abortion?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Texas Abortion Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Official abortion rate declined in Texas after law restricted access to clinics

In Texas, increases in travel distance to the nearest abortion clinic caused by clinic closures were closely associated with decreases in the official number of abortions, report investigators. Ref. Source 5m.

Post Date: 20th May, 2021 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Abortion Texas

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signs bill banning abortion once a fetal heartbeat is detected — effectively banning most abortions in the state. The new law is slated to take effect Sept. 1. At that point abortions will only be allowed in Texas prior to the presence of a fetal heartbeat, baring a medical emergency. The measure also would allow virtually any private citizen to sue an abortion provider or others who “aid and abet” an abortion in violation of the new ban. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 21st May, 2021 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Texas Abortion
A Friend

Abortion Texas

There is something that makes no sense to me in general about state laws. I lived in the US for fifteen years and I always found it nonsense of laws that were in effect for one state but not another.

There are no borders between states. Free movement. For example, when I lived in Minnesota, near Wisconsin, while Minnesota banned selling alcohol on certain days and time, Wisconsin didn't have the same law so people just got in the car and went to buy the stuff.

Why would anyone think that if a woman wants to have an abortion - which is a bigger deal than buying alcohol -, a life-altering decision, then she wouldn't get in the car and travel to a state where it is okay to do so?

Makes no sense to me and it is completely lacking logic.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2021 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

Texas Abortion

Supreme Court declines to block Texas abortion law that bans procedure at six weeks. A day after the law went into effect, the nation's highest court said abortion providers who had appealed asking that the law be blocked hadn’t made a sufficient showing to get an injunction. The court stressed, however, that it was not weighing in on the law's constitutionality. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2021 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Texas Abortion - Page 7

Justice Department sues Texas in an attempt to block abortion ban. [9 Sept. 2021] Attorney General Merrick Garland announced that the Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit against the state of Texas to prevent the enforcement of Senate Bill 8, a Texas law that bans abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected at approximately six weeks of pregnancy. Source 2s.

29th Sep, 2021 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Texas Abortion Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 7

I don't think it would be right to have an abortion. If you really have to do it. But if you don't I would not do it.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Texas Abortion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,