• Why Invade Iraq First - From a Tactical Standpoint
  • Is Islam Against Democracy
  • Touched by September 11th
  • Sovereignty - Given, Taken or Earned?
  • 20th Feb, 2003 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Turkey

Turkey: Don't Be Turkey
    Passing through Turkey to get to Iraq

Turkey geographically is under great pressure to give the US their southern bases for an assault on Iraq. Should they? It is interesting that they want to have the US promises in black and white, can't blame them at all.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
    24th Feb, 2003 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Turkey

Well it looks like they gave in, I guess money talks!

TURKEY'S CABINET SAYS YES TO TROOPS

Ending a high-stakes diplomatic standoff, Turkey's Cabinet agreed Monday to the deployment of tens of thousands of U.S. combat troops ahead of a possible war in Iraq.
    Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...30848%2C00.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

2nd Mar, 2003 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Turkey History & Civil Business Politics

Well seems like the US got the no go from Turkey as it decided to not let the US stage war against Iraq from their country. It is good to see that money does not influence decisions, or maybe the money the US offered was too little?

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2003 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Turkey
    A Friend

Turkey

JB
    Don't be too quick on that.
    You watch, brother.
    They are going to "see the light" when push comes to shove.

"Hey, that's all boys. We'll just take a stroll down south and have a chat with the Kurds about a brand new country all their own".

THAT will get them on the fast track to "salvation".

"I have seen the light! The Lord has spoken to me and told me to come to Reverand Bush for salvation"!

7th Mar, 2003 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Turkey

They are going to "see the light" when push comes to shove. 
    "Hey, that's all boys. We'll just take a stroll down south and have a chat with the Kurds about a brand new country all their own". 
    THAT will get them on the fast track to "salvation". 
    "I have seen the light! The Lord has spoken to me and told me to come to Reverand Bush for salvation"!

You need some kind of therapy anyway, if Bush would be some kind of reverend I imagine that instead of excommunication for serious sin he will send you to the electric chair... after all he has so much experience on that in Texas.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

9th Mar, 2003 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Turkey

What's the latest with Turkey? JB you mentioned that the USA offered money to them? how do you know that and how much money it was offered?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 9th Mar, 2003 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Turkey
    A Friend

Turkey

LDS
    The latest on Turkey is-
    Yesterday American troops began moving into Northern Iraq through Turkey.
    Oops!
    (I won't say I told you so) :smile.gif

9th Mar, 2003 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Turkey Politics Business Civil & History

The latest on Turkey is Yesterday American troops began moving into Northern Iraq through Turkey. Oops!

*shaking head* oh yes, this people don't learn!...Turkey, Turkey Turkey! why are you all behaving like chickens, so afraid are you all of the USA? :smile.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Turkey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,