Saddam & Ossama Real Bad ass ??

Saddam Ossama Real Bad Ass - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Mar, 2003 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2003 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Alright, so saddam and osama are real bad ass guys...
Why doesn't bush gets some balls and blow saddam away. i mean, they've been at Iraq for quite some time now,why just let time go by?.
I'm sayin sneak someone into the country to knock his head off! ... W00T W00T  ;D, and whats with osama thinking he is a bad ass .....he cant even go live on afghan tv.....why? cuz he's a lil  chicken! he sends in tapes to some station there that are recorded at least 5 days before they make it to the broadcast room so he can move along...but i'm sayin if he went live instead we could find his hiding spot by asking the cameramen and reporters!
if i ever saw him in Canada, i'd grab a 12 gauge and knock his block off then flee into the United States and shizzam, go into the witness protection agency.

I am not turning evil now, i am just sick and tired of Saddam and Ossama...
;D

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2003 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

ass Bad Real Ossama and Saddam

[quote]if i ever saw him in Canada, i'd grab a 12 gauge and knock his block off then flee into the United States and shizzam, go into the witness protection agency.  [/quote]

Xtrasweet, stop reading so many of Stranger's posts! *lol*

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

11th Mar, 2003 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Saddam & Ossama Real Bad ass ?? History & Civil Business Politics

LOL hey xtrasweetgirl...are you sure you're Canadian??? *lol*
I know what you mean, the whole subject of Ossama and Saddam is sickening, I'm really tired about all this too but you know what? if there was not a Osama or Saddam will be somebody else! :smile.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2003 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Xtra,
Saddam has survived over one hundred assassination attempts. He is a cunning, street thug. He knows how to survive. But don't you worry, little lady, his time is short.

Now Osama, you are dead on it. He's running scared, and his days too, are numbered. He made a very stupid move when he hit the WTC.

I think people in Third World Countries simply cannot comprehend what the US really is. Their minds have nothing to compare with, .

For instance, I read an economic report recently that the women of America spend an annual average of 13 BILLION DOLLARS on makeup.

MAKEUP?? That's just one tiny sector of the economy. That is greater than the GNP of many countries!!!

Shoot, we spend more on makeup than Osama can spend on bullets!! And he's gonna jump us???

The boy ain't firing on all his cylinders.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2003 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

PS
And just to let you know that Osama is Dead Meat, when they captured his buddy Mohammed last week, the FBI made sure they paid the 24 Million dollar bounty to the informant!!!

And let everybody know they paid it. Osama, give your soul to God, 'cause your --- is mine!!!

12th Mar, 2003 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

[quote]I think people in Third World Countries simply cannot comprehend what the US really is. Their minds have nothing to compare with, . [/quote]

:smile.gif:smile.gif:smile.gif yeah, because we are all day drinking coconuts ad trying to steal bananas from the monkeys in the jungle :smile.gif:smile.gif:smile.gif

[quote]For instance, I read an economic report recently that the women of America spend an annual average of 13 BILLION DOLLARS on makeup. MAKEUP?? That's just one tiny sector of the economy. That is greater than the GNP of many countries!!!
[/quote]

Wow, And I thought it was books, junk food, exercisers, or money to cover their credit cards bills before they go bankrupt like they do every year! :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif

I think they will catch Ossama, I don't know when and how but the guy will fall eventually. But that will not be the stop of terrorism like they States seems to believe because there is already a successor of Bin Laden and who knows what in the world this new guy is planning to do....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2003 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Saddam & Ossama Real Bad ass

[quote]Osama, give your soul to God, 'cause your --- is mine!!! [/quote]

Is he supposed to be afraid of that? wink.gif

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2003 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Saddam & Ossama Real Bad ass Politics Business Civil & History

[quote]PS
And just to let you know that Osama is Dead Meat, when they captured his buddy Mohammed last week, the FBI made sure they paid the 24 Million dollar bounty to the informant!!!

And let everybody know they paid it. Osama, give your soul to God, 'cause your --- is mine!!![/quote]

Its not only Osama and Sadam in Iraq that supports terrorism ... Bush said along long time ago that US declared war against terrorism (that inlucdes anything that supports terrorism) they are currently fightling some large terrorism groups in the Philippines and There some in Africa US might fight soon. I dont agree with war with Iraq too, but If Bush dont end this stuff with Suddam, the US might just see another 9/11 in the future. Yeah there alot of innocent people in Iraq, some will die. But at the end all the innocent people in Iraq will have freedom. In Iraq, if they know that you hate Suddam/dont support him, then they (the gov) kill you, they also kill you if you break their stupid little laws ... So in the long run its a good thing if Bush succed on this war, but I dont think this war is nessasry. North Koreans hate the US alot, and if they go to war with North Korea, its lot more riskier because they have better technology/ fighting supplies than Iraq that its possible that North Korea could attack on U.S. soil (If possible even use nukes) and the US dont want to trigger that. It would also cost Alot (Sh*t loads) more money than a war with iraq. By the way the US already lost a war with North Korea, its possible that they could lose agian with them.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Saddam & Ossama Real Bad ass ??

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,